• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

fun.

However, I am currently listening to this album on Spotify and I have a feeling you're going to get another one.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2012/02/album-review-fun-some-nights/

I’m not sure if the fault lies with the record label change or the hype overabundance that followed their moderately inventive debut, but the band’s pleasant Aim And Ignite from 2009 had a naivety and playfulness similar to Born Ruffian’s Red, Yellow & Blue from the prior year. This time around, the New York-based trio has taken their sound for a nosedive straight into the same bubblegum ocean where Coldplay’s recent misstep swims, but where Chris Martin and fellow non-rockers mostly succeeded in risky joyous bombast, Nate Ruess, Jack Antonoff, and Andrew Dost now put forth mediocrity so vainly sterile, the most daring things going for them are their album cover and their one-liner band name.

Make sure you replace the batteries in your hearing aids while you're at it.

Make sure you replace the batteries in your hearing aids while you're at it.

The batteries are fine. I just turned the whole apparatus off so I can't hear this Avril Lavigne knock off whine his way through another song.

The Atlanta Dwarves Show, featuring HP, TAB, and Moon as the headlining act.

It's just down 85, easy commute to hang out w/ your fellow dwarves.

you know, you really need to stop lol'ing at me because that shit is straight disrespecful and me and many other people dont appreciate disrespec, some day youre gonna lol at the wrong badass motherfucker and hes going to teach you a lesson you wont forget very soon ok? you might think its funny to laugh at other people but some of us have feelings too and you neeed to take into account because if you hurt other people theyre going to hurt you back, prolly with shotguns and rokcetlaunchers. what goes around comes around motherfucker

Back