• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Funny things you've done while drunk

Peed on my dog who was sleeping on her dog cushion.

Briefly thought this guy might be the answer.

212sppv.jpg

left the bar, climbed a small radio antenna to the roof of the local police station (1 story) and took a piss

It happened The night the Phillies won the pennant in Montreal. After downing two bottles of Jameson's with Bobby, John the slut, Keith Moreland and Tug McGraw, Bobby, Slut and I decided to get something to eat when the bar closed. It was about 2-3AM. As we walked up the hill from the Hyatt to St. Catherine's St. to eat, we saw three gorgeous girls were walking down the hill.

I did the only logical thing I could do at that that point. I kept watching the beautiful girls. For a brief moment that didn't seem to be a good idea. That moment I face-planted into a tree.

The girls thought it was hilarious. My friends gave me shit. I was so drunk that I understood when one of the girls asked me in French which one of them I was looking at as I ran into the tree. I smiled and told them which one it was. They laughed. She came over, put her arm in mine and led me out for breakfast.

I got back to my hotel just about in time to see my friends leaving the room for breakfast. Drunk, face-planting into a tree may be temporarily funny and embarrassing, but it can lead to fun.

Pissed on every building at MSD.

Convinced Knight to jump into an outdoor water fountain in the middle of February and doggie paddle.

Back