• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game at FSU, 3:30 pm on ABC regional

The line could seriously be 40, right? What's the most points we've been given in the last 20 years?

Can we put Wolford in one of those sumo suits for this game like they've been using for a promo during a timeout this year?

If we played offense the whole game and they played defense the whole game, could we beat them? Serious question, unfortunately.

Hey, there's still plenty of time for Famous Jameis to get suspended again and then maybe we can make a game of it.:thumbsup:

img695.imageshack.us-10389-1271368339.1.png

I fear this game is going to bring back some really bad memories of my time at Wake from 1994-1998.
1994 WF 14 FSU 56
1995 WF 13 FSU 72 (FSU was ranked #1, I had the pleasure of riding a bus a million hours and getting soaked by a Florida downpour to watch that embarrassment)
1996 WF 7 FSU 44
1997 WF 7 FSU 58

Ah the good old days. For some reason we agreed to play at FSU @ FSU 3 years in a row 95-97. As I recall the rumor on campus was that FSU paid us big money to play the 1996 game down there.

Last edited:
Watch a Drew-made dvd of the 2006 game instead.

I fear this game is going to bring back some really bad memories of my time at Wake from 1994-1998.
1994 WF 14 FSU 56
1995 WF 13 FSU 72 (FSU was ranked #1, I had the pleasure of riding a bus a million hours and getting soaked by a Florida downpour to watch that embarrassment)
1996 WF 7 FSU 44
1997 WF 7 FSU 58

Ah the good old days. For some reason we agreed to play at FSU @ FSU 3 years in a row 95-97. As I recall the rumor on campus was that FSU paid us big money to play the 1996 game down there.

I think that was the Aviation classic or something like that in Orlando. Palmer set it up so we could get a several hundred K payday.

Selling home games used to be more common. Wake and Duke have done it with Clemson and FSU in the past.

I think that was the Aviation classic or something like that in Orlando. Palmer set it up so we could get a several hundred K payday.

Selling home games used to be more common. Wake and Duke have done it with Clemson and FSU in the past.

Is there anything more LOWF than selling a home game to an in conference school? Amazing that it was ever allowed by the ACC. that was a different time though.

Prediction: it won't be as bad as the last two years.

Not that that's saying much

Yeah, FSU is worse this year than they were last year. I'll predict the line opens around 27 or 28 and moves to 30 or 31 by kickoff.

I will be shocked if FSU puts up less then 50 points on us.

I agree...and that's not a knock on our D. If we had any type of offense, we would actually make a game out of this one, imo. Constantly going three and out and never flipping the field position will end up in F$U getting to 50, probably without totaling 300yds on offense.

Back