• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game at FSU, 3:30 pm on ABC regional

I agree...and that's not a knock on our D. If we had any type of offense, we would actually make a game out of this one, imo. Constantly going three and out and never flipping the field position will end up in F$U getting to 50, probably without totaling 300yds on offense.

Last year, I think we held FSU to by far their lowest offensive output (total yards) of the season and we still lost 59-3.

WE'RE GONNA SHOCK THE WORLD

Hopefully Al Michaels will come over from NBC to do our game, "5 seconds, do you believe in miracles......YES!!!!!!!"

Seriously though, let's allow ourselves to dream that we're in a position to win this game in the 4th quarter, can you imagine the screw jobs we would get from the refs?

Last edited:
FSU only beat The Citadel 37-12 and The Citadel are two touchdowns worse than we are on Sagarin (avert your eyes stats haters!). I realize FSU benched players towards the end, but they should do the same against us. I expect something like 38-13 or 45-14.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ayo
I agree...and that's not a knock on our D. If we had any type of offense, we would actually make a game out of this one, imo. Constantly going three and out and never flipping the field position will end up in F$U getting to 50, probably without totaling 300yds on offense.

Exactly, the 50+ points they'll put up on us won't be entirely from their offense.

Wake opens +38 vs. FSU.

0.jpg

Our metrics are crap because of our offense and all our non-offensive scores

I watched them beat state on Saturday, and the biggest takeaway is that we should get killed by both teams. I'm sure after the game I will read more comments questioning Clawson and the direction of the program.

28? really?

I would be very surprised if FSU wins by less than 40.

Well FSU is 0-4 against the spread and failed to cover 17 points against State. I do think that Wake is awful but FSU hasn't been world beaters. I could see something like 41-10. I could also see something like 70-0.

How do we get to 10? FSU isnt going to give us a freebie likely.

41-0 I could see.

FSU could do a lot of things IMO. They just gave up 41 points to N.C. State. I agree it's not THAT likely, but if the line is 38, what do we think the O/U will be? I haven't seen one but I'll guess around 48?

Our D can play well for three quarters. And I think we beat the spread, no matter what, by 3.

Back