• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones death pool (spoilers)

Theon as the guaranteed death was a no-brainer. Dumb of me to pick Davos. Damn.

Thank you, Theon, you thick and stupid bastard. Nice character arc. Byeeeeee

I’ve got Euron as a certain death. Seems reasonable.

I think I went Cersei but maybe Varys. Both have death prophecies.

Davos feels like a bad pick for sure death. He doesn’t fight.

I thought the 25 pointer was who was definitely going to be alive at the end.....I am screwed

Nobody died from the list, scores all still the same.

I'm not playing, but why is Missandei not eligible when Grey Worm is? just because he's a soldier? seems like they're about equal plot-wise.

Just copied a list from the internet

you're gonna have to split the prize with catamount, biff

you two picked the exact same thing (literally all dead)

you're gonna have to split the prize with catamount, biff

you two picked the exact same thing (literally all dead)

Based on the rules, wouldn't it make sense to pick everyone to die because you only get points for deaths (you don't get any points deducted for picking deaths incorrectly)?

Based on the rules, wouldn't it make sense to pick everyone to die because you only get points for deaths (you don't get any points deducted for picking deaths incorrectly)?

giphy.gif

Assuming he really just ripped it off the world wide web verbatim, it says to choose who will be alive or dead at the end of the series, and each "correct answer" counts for 5 pts, so when GoT is done, a correct life or death guess should each count as points.

i think townie goofed when he interpreted the rule and started awarding points per death guess only with episodes left to play.

Last edited:
You lose the 5 points for not picking the person being alive after episode 6.

Is it that hard to follow how a binary choice works?

the wording could be better but the game doesn't make much sense if you only get points for guessing deaths and not the character's end-state

I'm just going to go ahead and claim victory now.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Back