• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones Maf - Start date: 7/10

OK. looks like I will have internet connection where I will be this week, so I'm in.

Looks like I'm going to have electricity this week guys. And a keyboard.

IN

Looks like my AIDS won't take me til the week after. A grand farewell this will be.

IN

Looks like I'm going to be flying and doing interviews on Monday and Tuesday in Chicago.

So I'm IN.

I'm about to get on a 3 hour flight. Going to be bored. Start the game thread with no roles IMO

We already know and its ok

Agreed with rommy. 0.6% of the world's population has a micropeen. So there are like thousands of other guys out there like you.

bitchslap-level-infinity_o_556707.gif

I'll be deep enough underground that I won't have cell service. It was unknown whether I would be allowed to connect to the building WiFi network. No wifi and no data mean no connection.

I'll be deep enough underground that I won't have cell service. It was unknown whether I would be allowed to connect to the building WiFi network. No wifi and no data mean no connection.

So they brought the coal jobs back?

I'm finishing it up. My guess is roles will start to go out in about 45 mins.

I spoke with GTB; going to let him play. Hopefully it doesn't blow up in my face. Game done, roles going out. Since my schedule is in flux all the time, both toog and lokis will function as co-mods with me.

Back