• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones Mafia - Mafia wins

Eagles_Legendz

Reaction score
Welcome to Westeros & Essos, home of feuding families and preternatural events. In this game there will be three "factions" present: Civilian, Mafia (a single mafia), Independent. The player split to begin the game is 20/8/1, though these numbers have the ability to alter during the game. If a player shifts factions for whatever reason, the players at large will be informed. The reveal of any role, even vanilla, can be detrimental to the town. Do what you want with that knowledge. There are certain players who received the following - "You are a Westerosi civilian. You have no powers other than your vote and win with the town. Do not assume this is naturally safe to reveal."

The mafia & independent have been given safe claims. As people who have played in various iterations of these games in the past may be aware, these claims range from minor to major characters, just as the roles in the games will range from minor to major characters. Additionally, as I indicate in all of my games, I attempt to give mafia "civ" powers, or give civs powers that aren't normally in games, so that you can't just clear players based off of what power they have. I repeat, do NOT assume because an action occurred with a certain power, it was therefore done by a civilian.

Win conditions are standard - civs must eliminate the mafia and independent. Mafia must eliminate independent and be in a position where civs cannot win (in a 1:1 scenario with civs, mafia wins). Independent must eliminate all other factions. The independent in this game is the Night's King, and is potentially abnormally hostile (to both mafia & civ) if not dealt with in a timely fashion as he amasses forces north of the Wall.

I will copy a regular set of rules that are used in my games. Instant majorities, do not night talk, communicate about the game outside of the thread, etc. Hits are simultaneous unless told otherwise in a role or due to a condition. You can trust what's written in your role (doesn't mean, for example, that every cop investigation will come back accurate, but it will be due to some other ability a player has, not because you aren't the cop).

Following night actions, kills will be announced as Player X (alignment) is dead. No further information on who made the kills will be given unless your role indicates otherwise.

I've attempted to balance the game to the best of my abilities, but with 29 players in a theme game there are so many variables that it is very difficult to predict. I've done my best with it and hope you enjoy it.

***Copy Toog and I on all night moves*** - Because of size of game night will probably be around 30 minutes generally.

Rules and Players List will follow. Roles will go out later tonight & the game thread will open.

AF63E90DE8B0D640665B5E06FA8D794D1EE766AD

Last edited:
1. Major Rules – violating these may get you and/or teammates modkilled

- Try to win for your team, don’t cheat, and don’t angle shoot. Penalties for this will be whatever I deem is harsh enough to make you and your team wish you hadn’t done it. If you have any questions, send me a PM rather than asking it in the thread.

- The dead stay dead. No dead talk.

- No night talking.

- No quoting or discussing PM’s or any other communication with the mod.

- There are no restrictions on role claiming whatsoever.

- No communicating with other players about this game outside the thread, unless otherwise specified.

- No editing or deleting posts

- No upvoting or downvoting posts (Reputation spreading)

- Please be active. If you miss two votes you will be disqualified

- Vote by either bolding or starring your choice e.g. toogs or ***toogs***

-10 min OT. Anyone can switch to someone in the tie only.

2. Night Action

Order of Night Actions (if in the game):
1. Mafia Roleblock
2. Citizen Roleblock
3. Protection
4. Recruit
5. Kill (all kills simultaneous)
6. Investigation

OFFICIAL CLOCK http://time.gov/widget.html

Deadlines will be 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 4:30 PM.

Last edited:
Player List

1. Da - Jaqen dead n2
2. dv7 - vanilla lost duel d2
3. knight - Brienne dead n5
4. tsy - Gregor maf lynched d7
5. Boston - Faith, mafia, dead n4
6. timdunk - Sam, Indy searcher, lynched d1
7. redwing - Roose, gf, lynched d3
8. doofus - vanilla lynched d6
9. island - pod dead n2
10. damo - Cersei dead n2
11. sd3
12. historicus - Night King, indy dead d4
13. gooner - Arya dead n7
14. rsf - Daario dead n6
15. Romanov - vanilla dead n7
16. tic
17. ph
18. deac6 - Tormund civ lynched d5
19. tejas - Jon Snow dead n2
20. qt - Varys, civ amplifier, dead n3
21. jtp
22. bym - Bran, civ tracker dead n8
23. gouda
24. lokis - vanilla dead d2
25. hammer - Davos, dead n4
26. Nonny
27. ryala - Jaime Lannister, Angel, dead n3
28. manning - Thorne Mafia dead n6
29. Raise - Ramsay Mafia dead d8

Last edited:
It is now day. As indicated in the thread, please send PMs to both Toogs and myself. Everyone received a PM if your inbox was not full. If it was full, PM me when it is cleared and I will send you your role.

Day 1 ends 10:30am Monday. PM with issues/questions.

Good luck. Winter is coming.

espn_winter_02_905.jpg

Last edited:
fSzQBmW.gif

***SD3***

Clear that inbox, bruh.

I'm going to rewatch everything just for this

60% of the time tic comes out with a booiiiii post he's mafia. #trendsandanalysis

Why can't Sunni and Shiite get along. Get over yourselves.

Back