• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones Mafia - Mafia wins

DV7 may have mod power but I don't remember. The only issue I have with tags is people being assholes and not just ignoring threads they don't want to be a part of (nailed the two people who were posting tags in my PM to TSY about the tags a couple weeks ago on the thread as well).

tag removal if it's "dwarves play iwth their dicks" or the usual nonsense is not a big deal. But it's still safest to just leave it. And certainly any actual post should just be left.

tag removal if it's "dwarves play iwth their dicks" or the usual nonsense is not a big deal. But it's still safest to just leave it. And certainly any actual post should just be left.

Over 25 characters, get with the program

is anyone else in the games here a board mod? Can we get TSY to confirm he will jsut leave shit like that alone? you can't have a situation where some people see something but then it's edited or deleted, even if it's blatant cheating or interference by other parties. Just have to let it go.

Meh I'm good with him removing tags. Anything in thread prob best handled by 3rd party.

I think he acted in good faith but knows not to do it again. Shouldn't be an issue.
Certainly. I'll keep removing tags, and pm the game mod to notify them of the offender, they can do with it as they wish.

thenug-lEpoSCRCgP.gif

Nonny, I gave my rationale for Raise, sd3, and then jtp over the last few days. There's nothing I could have done to convince you if you automatically think I'm wrong.

Ph, man, you gotta post more - like you dont have to post 100+ times, but maybe double what you do. Without many posts, there is nothing for civs to go on and you are a question mark in the end game. You had not played a clean enough game for anyone to clear you, so late game, you had good reads, but weren't trying to help clear yourself - which more posts likely would have done for you.

Still weird to me how many lawyers play mafia.

7. Tsy. RB claim. Eek. That was bad. And then indy explanation that doesn't fit in the rules. Also bad. Which brings me to TiC? What happened there? You were just ignoring that we caught him in a huge lie, wanting to give him a chance so he could have his fake investigation...even though we knew he was lying and mafia!?

I could have phrased it better, but I actually was roleblocked that night, granted by the mafia rb.

After the narrow survival in the vote with doofus, we all knew I was going next. So we used me for the vig hit that night, and the indy pitch (my idea, not a mafia decision) was done as just to add maximum confusion and draw all of the heat. It worked, because poor tic stayed with me to the end. You guys played it well though, and didn't majo me until there was not enough time to have another day before the scheduled night. If you had immediately majo'd me it may have led to another short quick round, which would have played into our favor.

Ph, man, you gotta post more - like you dont have to post 100+ times, but maybe double what you do. Without many posts, there is nothing for civs to go on and you are a question mark in the end game. You had not played a clean enough game for anyone to clear you, so late game, you had good reads, but weren't trying to help clear yourself - which more posts likely would have done for you.

Ironic because in pretty much every other thread people want PH to post less

I agree.

Making the same points over and over again wouldn't have helped anyway. It took years to convince you guys not to trust Grobe and Wellman. No way could I convince anybody not to trust sd3 and jtp in less than 3 hours.

Thank you, Sensei.

What would convince you that I'm better?

Back