• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones Season 4: Valar Morghulis *No Book Spoilers*

oh, joffrey

cast-game-of-thrones-real-life-12.jpg

makes a stand on chick fil a? still uses the word retarded.

you be you mr enlightened hipster.

Tommen is like 9 in the books and Marg is 17 or so. They've aged both up (like they have with all characters). I'm guessing they want you to assume Tommen in the show is in his early teens.

Still pretty stupid, as that would mean Joff would be close to like 18 or so now, or older than Robb Stark.

I think everyone is aged up across the board. Dude who plays Joff is like 23. Kit Harrington is 27. I don't think they're supposed to be that old on the show, but unless his age was stated somewhere else, I think Robb was probably supposed to be 18+.

Is anyone else disappointed that Stannis hasn't followed up on his promise to take care of the threat from the North in last season's finale?

Is anyone else disappointed that Stannis hasn't followed up on his promise to take care of the threat from the North in last season's finale?

i mean, like zero time passed between seasons. wtf was he going to do, have the Iron Bank paypal him some cash and call in the mercenary paratroopers?

i mean, like zero time passed between seasons. wtf was he going to do, have the Iron Bank paypal him some cash and call in the mercenary paratroopers?

Good point.

Yet Locke can somehow get to the wall/castle black in one day?

Good point.

Yet Locke can somehow get to the wall/castle black in one day?

It's clear that not all of the story lines are on the exact same point on the timeline. Enough time has passed on the Wall since last season for John Snow to completely recover from his wounds. That's clearly enough time for Locke to get from Harrenhal to the Dreadfort to meet up with Roose Bolton and then get to the Wall.

Did Bran and Jojen get captured in the books? I really don't remember that, though it's been several years since I read them...

It's clear that not all of the story lines are on the exact same point on the timeline. Enough time has passed on the Wall since last season for John Snow to completely recover from his wounds. That's clearly enough time for Locke to get from Harrenhal to the Dreadfort to meet up with Roose Bolton and then get to the Wall.

and really, we don't know how much time passed between Ep 1 and 2. GOT is always confusing with timelines between eps; it follows in the books, of course. it's possible Stannis is already in the North, but the characters haven't heard about it, yet

Locke reminds me of The Sheriff of Rottingham.

Lysa looks like she could be Cat's sister.

Back