• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game, Set, Match (WaPo's Grab Them By The Pussy Tape)

I don't get your argument. What does Perot have to do with it? Perot is why 43% won, not why Bill got 43%. Trump is going to get about the same percentage of the popular vote as Bill did.

So Dems defended Bill 24 years ago. Why are Republicans bashing Bill today to defend Trump?

The way things are going Trump's not going to get 43%.

Probably. Just going by Nate's projections.

and meanwhile, all the white noise drowns out all the bad shit the wikileaks reveal

and meanwhile, all the white noise drowns out all the bad shit the wikileaks reveal

like Podesta's incorrect summation that you must keep adding liquid to a risotto and keep stirring constantly? that's been DEBUNKED.

LAT is back to a .1% Trump lead.

Game, Set, Match indeed.

Must have surveyed the one black guy today.

It's good to see somebody develop a Republican methodology that overemphasizes the one conservative black guy.

marquee, I'm also interested in what you think the biggest Wikileaks story actually is.

It's good to see somebody develop a Republican methodology that overemphasizes the one conservative black guy.

marquee, I'm also interested in what you think the biggest Wikileaks story actually is.

Besides risotto, right?

And don't get me wrong, that isn't to excuse what Clinton did or the defending of him, but it was just the reality of the situation back then.

It is a good thing that we are outraged by a society by these gross and demeaning actions from dickbag men towards women now. They should be reviled. They should be attacked.

That, or put in the White House. You know, economic czar and all...

That, or put in the White House. You know, economic czar and all...

I know the perfect man for the job.

veep-tom-james_gallery_primary.jpg

So I have always agreed with many conservative/right principles, particularly fiscal. Over the year, the religious right's influence has moved me away from the Republican party.

Today, I read Rush Limbaugh's comments and I need some help. I am seeking to understand.

"You know what the magic word, the only thing that matters in American sexual mores today is? One thing," the conservative commentator said, according to audio released by Media Matters for America. "You can do anything — the left will promote and understand and tolerate anything — as long as there is one element. Do you know what it is? Consent. If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police. But consent is the magic key to the left."

This was not in the Onion, btw.

Can someone explain?

Consent is legally the "magic key." I didn't realize that the "liberal" take was the one enshrined in the law. I thought the GOP had the law and order candidate ? Makes you wonder . . . . . . ... . .

Ideally, consent would be the "magic key" to sex for both parties.

You would think. My WFU English degree tells me he is saying that those on the right don't feel consent is needed as part of the sexual equation.

I guess flipping it presents the better question for me: what is a situation where it is NOT rape where there is a lack of consent? I'll hang up and listen Rush.

States definitely vary in the elements of rape, but here's the Massachusetts version and I imagine every state has a similar reference:

"The crime of rape consists of two elements.

First Element: that the defendant engaged in sexual intercourse, either natural or unnatural, with a person; and

Second Element: that the sexual intercourse was accomplished by compelling such person to submit by force or threat of bodily injury and against (his/her) will. . . .

The second element of rape is that the natural or unnatural sexual intercourse is accomplished by force or threat of bodily injury and against the person's will. What does it mean when I say the sexual intercourse was "against the person's will?" By this I mean that at the time of penetration, the complainant did not consent. "

States definitely vary in the elements of rape, but here's the Massachusetts version and I imagine every state has a similar reference:

"The crime of rape consists of two elements.

First Element: that the defendant engaged in sexual intercourse, either natural or unnatural, with a person; and

Second Element: that the sexual intercourse was accomplished by compelling such person to submit by force or threat of bodily injury and against (his/her) will. . . .

The second element of rape is that the natural or unnatural sexual intercourse is accomplished by force or threat of bodily injury and against the person's will. What does it mean when I say the sexual intercourse was "against the person's will?" By this I mean that at the time of penetration, the complainant did not consent. "

Abortion? Make it illegal.

Rape? Cool.

Back