• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game, Set, Match (WaPo's Grab Them By The Pussy Tape)

Have you reread the New York lawsuit (6/2016) about Trump raping the 13 year old girl? Would not be surprised if there were others.

Jeffrey Epstein is significantly scummier than Trump, Bubba, and HRC combined. Epstein was a major Clinton Global Initiative donors. Epstein's been off limits in the campaign because he's a convicted pedophile with alleged underaged sex slave ties to both Trump and Bubba. No doubt Epstein would have been used against the Clintons had the GOP nominee been anyone but Trump.

Jeffrey Epstein is significantly scummier than Trump, Bubba, and HRC combined. Epstein was a major Clinton Global Initiative donors. Epstein's been off limits in the campaign because he's a convicted pedophile with alleged underaged sex slave ties to both Trump and Bubba. No doubt Epstein would have been used against the Clintons had the GOP nominee been anyone but Trump.

Yeah, the paradox in this election is that neither side is very credible in making sexual sleaze charges against the other. Wish the Hillshills would finally notice.

Yeah, the paradox in this election is that neither side is very credible in making sexual sleaze charges against the other. Wish the Hillshills would finally notice.

You're right, so when we take all of that out. We are left with someone prepared to be President and Donald Trump.

Again, which affairs did Hillary have?

Also, whether it's a guy cheating on a woman or a woman cheating a guy, the person who was cheated on will almost always call the other cheatee all sorts of names. It's human nature. It's more of a story if they didn't.

I'm putting O/U of Melania dumping Trump at June 15. She'll the money, Baron and run.

Sorry dude. You may think you are the only real man on these boards, but we have all been there. Thankfully, most of us understand as we get older a little more about the world and the difference in ways to talk. Trump was no young man during this tape. If you are still talking like Trump at your age it's pretty f'in sad.

It is unquestionably juvenile for him to still talk like he's 20 years old. Of course the reason most guys quit talking like that is because they get married and don't exactly have the opportunity to talk with their single friends about such things, who also get married and neutered. But if you're a player, then I suspect that kind of talk doesn't end. Trump is a player. No question about it.

The most shocking thing about the video to me is that a dude like Trump actually carries around grocery store tic tacs. You'd think rich folks would have fancier breath mints, but maybe he was bankrupt at the time.

Chris, checkers employs far more strategy than Trump does. He's more like the card game War, all you do is turn up the next card and see how it goes.

Was going to say the same thing.

How does Trump address the tape in tonight's debate? Pretty hard to claim bragging about hitting on a married woman when he was a youthful 59 year old newlywed on his third marriage with a pregnant wife was a youthful mistake. Can claim he's changed and matured, but there's plenty of contrary evidence out there since then, especially on Twitter (within the last week). There's zero guarantee there isn't worse newer audio out there. Who wants their daughter or sister married to an asshole like Trump?

He can issue an apology and go on attack, but hard to see him as a sympathetic character. How does he connect to the undecided voters in the auditorium? Not like he has a firm grasp on the issues or can gracefully shift all the blame on Bubba and Hillary for his own fuck ups over decades.

He can say that he has already addressed the issue, again refer to it as guy talk, and then destroy Clinton for defending her husband all those years by attacking his accusers and shaming them, naming names in the process. He really could neutralize the issue pretty quickly, or at least flip the script, but I think HRC will let the moderator address the issue and skate past it herself. I don't think he should attack HRC on the issue though unless she directly attacks him.

Trump has only one play but I doubt he can or will make it.

He has to start the debate by saying that he is not a "boy scout" or a "great role model". He has to follow that up by saying that he has done a lot of things that he is embarrassed about and that he would hope others would not emulate. He has to own all of that and essentially say that he is not a good person. He then would have to pivot to "but this election is not about my personality failings. This election is about policies and who can lead this country out of the failures of the past 8 years and into a better future." He would need to spend the rest of the debate deflecting personal attacks and talking policy.

This strategy would give him some small chance of still winning the election. I don't think Trump's ego would allow it and I am not sure he has the chops to debate on policy. Furthermore, I don't think he really believes he did anything wrong.

I don't think any other strategy has a chance of winning.

Trump has only one play but I doubt he can or will make it.

He has to start the debate by saying that he is not a "boy scout" or a "great role model". He has to follow that up by saying that he has done a lot of things that he is embarrassed about and that he would hope others would not emulate. He has to own all of that and essentially say that he is not a good person. He then would have to pivot to "but this election is not about my personality failings. This election is about policies and who can lead this country out of the failures of the past 8 years and into a better future." He would need to spend the rest of the debate deflecting personal attacks and talking policy.

This strategy would give him some small chance of still winning the election. I don't think Trump's ego would allow it and I am not sure he has the chops to debate on policy. Furthermore, I don't think he really believes he did anything wrong.

I don't think any other strategy has a chance of winning.

He is much more likely to say he is a tremendous role model. The best role model. He's very, very rich, you know. Tremendously rich.

Again, which affairs did Hillary have?

Also, whether it's a guy cheating on a woman or a woman cheating a guy, the person who was cheated on will almost always call the other cheatee all sorts of names. It's human nature. It's more of a story if they didn't.

I'm putting O/U of Melania dumping Trump at June 15. She'll the money, Baron and run.

do you understand the concept of cover up? good. then move on

I understand cover up. I also understand that whether you work at a store or a teacher or an accountant or running for POTUS if your spouse is having an affair you do whatever you can to cover it up.

Would you want your friends to know all about it? Boss? Customers? Voters? Of course not, you'd do whatever you can to avoid it.

It is unquestionably juvenile for him to still talk like he's 20 years old. Of course the reason most guys quit talking like that is because they get married and don't exactly have the opportunity to talk with their single friends about such things, who also get married and neutered. But if you're a player, then I suspect that kind of talk doesn't end. Trump is a player. No question about it.

The most shocking thing about the video to me is that a dude like Trump actually carries around grocery store tic tacs. You'd think rich folks would have fancier breath mints, but maybe he was bankrupt at the time.

Dude you are stuck in a state of arrested development. I don't talk like that with my friends because I don't feel that way, not because I lack the opportunity or am neutered. You have a 9th graders perspective on everything.

I understand cover up. I also understand that whether you work at a store or a teacher or an accountant or running for POTUS if your spouse is having an affair you do whatever you can to cover it up.

Would you want your friends to know all about it? Boss? Customers? Voters? Of course not, you'd do whatever you can to avoid it.

do you understand the difference between rape and affair? you have a losing hand, move on

Covering up a rape is a little more serious than covering up an affair.

Trump tapes prompt thousands of women to tweet about their sexual assaults
https://news.vice.com/article/trump...t-their-sexual-assaults?utm_source=vicenewsfb

Trump defended it on Twitter as "locker-room" talk and later issued a half-apology, but in response, Canadian author Kelly Oxford encouraged her female followers on Twitter to share their experiences of abuse and sexual assault. "They aren't just stats," Oxford wrote. "I'll go first: Old man on city bus grabs my 'pussy' and smiles at me, I'm 12."

"I want society as a whole to recognize how rampant sexual assault is," Oxford told VICE News.

Oxford's post went viral, and within an hour, she was receiving two sexual assault stories per second, she said. "Anyone denying rape culture, please look at my timeline now." She says over a million women have responded and shared their personal accounts of sexual assault and rape.

Trump's just continuing to heal America. First he took it upon himself to answer the question of whether Obama was born in America. Then he became the first politician to identify illegal immigration as a serious issue. Now he's helping women everywhere confront sexual assault. Hero.

Trump's just continuing to heal America. First he took it upon himself to answer the question of whether Obama was born in America. Then he became the first politician to identify illegal immigration as a serious issue. Now he's helping women everywhere confront sexual assault. Hero.

He also has saved several struggling golf courses.

Back