• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game, Set, Match (WaPo's Grab Them By The Pussy Tape)

Seriously, guys, please describe every one of your hookups in detail from the point where you made the move to the point where you actually touched some boob or box (or cock, if that's your thing). I really want to hear all about those parts where you got consent before every grope because apparently you didn't just go with the flow and take educated guesses before making those moves. Either you guys live in a monastery or these holier than thou standards you are applying clearly don't apply to yourself. If you have never had a discussion with friends about pussy that was at least as lewd as what Trump was spewing, then you likely don't have any friends either. It doesn't matter if you had such discussions when you were 20 versus 58 or whatever Trump was in 2005. What you are saying is that a lewd discussion about grabbing pussy is tantamount to sexual assault or advocating sexual assault and it clearly is not. Spare me the obnoxious moralizing. You guys sound like a bunch of fucking Republicans or something.

What this is is Trump haters from the left and right going apeshit for political reasons. Perhaps my hatred of both Trump and Hillary allows me to see that a bit better than you bozos, most of whom are as eager to assume the worst about me as they are about Trump simply because my politics don't align with your own little bizzaroworld utopia.

You really have no understanding of this situation at all. It has nothing to do with what you are posting about.

Last edited:
I see it clearly. Trump is a pig, no doubt. But oh gee, he recognizes that he can get laid simply because of who he is and takes advantage of that. Oh the horror! Man if only he had told the stories about being rebuffed because those would've been so exciting to hear. Oh wait, he did and then realized it sucked as a story and moved on to talking about the fake tits of the gal who rebuffed him.

I've seen all the comments on FB today on this, most of them surprisingly less hysterical than this board, and I get it plenty and I disagree with it plenty because I know how guys talk. It is locker room talk. I saw somebody whose opinion I think is usually pretty sound say it wasn't mere locker room talk-- it was why we have a rape culture. I wonder if he even listened to the recording drawing that kind of conclusion. But regardless, actual rape promotes rape culture, not dudes talking about all the nasty things they want to do to hot chicks. Telling a girl she deserved to get raped because she was dressed like a whore promotes rape culture, not dudes talking about grabbing pussy. You know what else promotes rape culture? Carrying water and "bimbo shaming" for Bill Clinton for so many years just so you can ride his coattails.

So get off your high horses. Trump is shit for a number of reasons to include being a serial philanderer, but this tape isn't a big deal and it is just a wee bit subjective to think the worst if you're holding a candle for Hillary.

ELC, he ACTED in those ways. If you don't think Trump has done this, I've got as bridge for sale. Listen to the Howard Stern tapes on CNN's website.

You know you're my boy, but you couldn't be any more wrong about this.

Would you say the same thing if your wife's boss came into the office on Monday, stuck his tongue down her throat and grabbed her pussy?

I see it clearly. Trump is a pig, no doubt. But oh gee, he recognizes that he can get laid simply because of who he is and takes advantage of that. Oh the horror! Man if only he had told the stories about being rebuffed because those would've been so exciting to hear. Oh wait, he did and then realized it sucked as a story and moved on to talking about the fake tits of the gal who rebuffed him.

I've seen all the comments on FB today on this, most of them surprisingly less hysterical than this board, and I get it plenty and I disagree with it plenty because I know how guys talk. It is locker room talk. I saw somebody whose opinion I think is usually pretty sound say it wasn't mere locker room talk-- it was why we have a rape culture. I wonder if he even listened to the recording drawing that kind of conclusion. But regardless, actual rape promotes rape culture, not dudes talking about all the nasty things they want to do to hot chicks. Telling a girl she deserved to get raped because she was dressed like a whore promotes rape culture, not dudes talking about grabbing pussy. You know what else promotes rape culture? Carrying water and "bimbo shaming" for Bill Clinton for so many years just so you can ride his coattails.

So get off your high horses. Trump is shit for a number of reasons to include being a serial philanderer, but this tape isn't a big deal and it is just a wee bit subjective to think the worst if you're holding a candle for Hillary.

Sorry dude. You may think you are the only real man on these boards, but we have all been there. Thankfully, most of us understand as we get older a little more about the world and the difference in ways to talk. Trump was no young man during this tape. If you are still talking like Trump at your age it's pretty f'in sad.

Thanks for the input, hayseed.

This is funny bc you are a fucking shut in public school virgin.

Your obsession with me is as weird as you bragging about how you have to work two jobs. What a loser. If that shitty gay dance music you love is any indication, you're one of the deeply closeted homosexuals ELC refers to. I suggest you go find a black man that looks like your avatar and find love and happiness as his sloppy power bottom you sick freak. :heart: :thumbsup:

Another alpha male checking in.

+1 to everything ELC said. Additional focus on the part that calls the majority of you guys gay.

Yes, the rest of us are just pussies, while you two are alpha males. So interesting that you "alpha males" seem to need to self-identify as such, while the rest of us are secure without labeling ourselves.

... If you're getting hot with some chick, you grab her tits or her box. That is if she doesn't grab your cock first.

If that shitty gay dance music you love is any indication, you're one of the deeply closeted homosexuals ELC refers to. I suggest you go find a black man that looks like your avatar and find love and happiness as his sloppy power bottom you sick freak. :heart: :thumbsup:

#trump2016

Yes, the rest of us are just pussies, while you two are alpha males. So interesting that you "alpha males" seem to need to self-identify as such, while the rest of us are secure without labeling ourselves.

TAB felt the need to try and impress me by talking about his two jobs- seems pretty weird and insecure.

Jesus tap dancing Christ

STOP.

This tape isn't a big deal. It has just caused about half of the republican party to ask trump to step down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
On this thread, guy who thinks he's tough and manly but suffers from the same psychosis and women issues as Trump, defends example of Trump's psychosis and women issues.

De Niro wants to punch Trump. Fine. Will he be looking for Bill Clinton afterwards in order to be consistent? I think not.

Trump's behavior speaks for itself. I am just tired of the self-righteousness by the people who turned their heads when Slick Willie was on the prowl.

How does Trump address the tape in tonight's debate? Pretty hard to claim bragging about hitting on a married woman when he was a youthful 59 year old newlywed on his third marriage with a pregnant wife was a youthful mistake. Can claim he's changed and matured, but there's plenty of contrary evidence out there since then, especially on Twitter (within the last week). There's zero guarantee there isn't worse newer audio out there. Who wants their daughter or sister married to an asshole like Trump?

He can issue an apology and go on attack, but hard to see him as a sympathetic character. How does he connect to the undecided voters in the auditorium? Not like he has a firm grasp on the issues or can gracefully shift all the blame on Bubba and Hillary for his own fuck ups over decades.

Last edited:
De Niro wants to punch Trump. Fine. Will he be looking for Bill Clinton afterwards in order to be consistent? I think not.

Trump's behavior speaks for itself. I am just tired of the self-righteousness by the people who turned their heads when Slick Willie was on the prowl.

Like the way you turn your head on Trump's crooked business methods?

Or the way you turn your head on Trump's racism and bigotry?

Or the way you turn your head on Trump's and his staff's being owned by Putin?

Or Trump's ignorance of how the world works politically and his unwillingness to spend even a minute trying to learn?

Or the fact that Trump has failed so miserably in business so often? When everyone else was printing money in AC Trump was failing.

Or how your turn your head at all illegal employment practices Trump has used over the years?

You give him a pass on everything.

rj has been a fan of the rapist Bill Clinton for decades and has consistently defended him.

Back