• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game, Set, Match (WaPo's Grab Them By The Pussy Tape)

If Trump has anything left, he'd probably use it ASAP.

But with Hillary, I can't imagine there's anything left.

Have to admit, I expected far worse by all the attention it was getting. Looks like Bezos was sitting on this to use at the opportune time and overreacted to the Wikileaks release. May have wanted to hold it if something truly bad comes out on Hilldawg.

LOL. You have massive amounts of Pubs asking their candidate to drop out of the race right before the 2nd debate.

This is the unprecedented meltdown of a major party candidacy.

WaPo's Robert Costa said Trump just told him that he wouldn't step down.

Last edited:
Have to admit, I expected far worse by all the attention it was getting. Looks like Bezos was sitting on this to use at the opportune time and overreacted to the Wikileaks release. May have wanted to hold it if something truly bad comes out on Hilldawg.

As usual, spot-on, brother. I grabbed 3 broads by the pussy just last night. Got slapped twice, but would have gotten head in the shitter from the 3rd one if her fat bitchy friend wouldn't have carried her drunk ass out of there.

Any of you care to explain how you can still vote for this man? And if the answer is "better than Hillary" can you link me to the recording of Hillary bragging about something worse than sexual assault?

Wonder if Pence can drop out and distance himself from Trump as a future play.

Any of you care to explain how you can still vote for this man? And if the answer is "better than Hillary" can you link me to the recording of Hillary bragging about something worse than sexual assault?

There's absolute no reason to vote for either of them and the 3rd party candidate isn't much better.

Because Hillary.

cause it was funny. Seems funnier in private than in public, which makes him even better.

Thought about that today. It would torpedo him in the primary. The deplorables will be a roadblock for good candidates for a while.

Doesn't buy him anything. Just gets branded as a quitter. May not win the 2020 nomination, but he'll be most concerned with his position relative to Cruz and Walker. All three are screwed since they hopped aboard the Trump train late well after every social conservative knew he was an asshole. Cruz was the one of the three who fucked up the most.

cause it was funny. Seems funnier in private than in public, which makes him even better.

Might be a defensible answer if it were meant as a joke. Not my type of humor but I'm not a fan of censoring comedians through public shaming when they tell offensive jokes. This is a candidate for president though, not a comedian. And I have no doubt that he was serious when he said it, and still views his comments as acceptable and the behavior he describes as acceptable.

If you are OK with that then I can't really argue with you, but would agree with Hillary that deplorable is an apt description for that point of view.

I don't think many women find that tape funny.

He needs to roll with it, and just rock a "Don't be a pussy, go out and grab one" Shirt with his Make America Great Again hat.

At least we are finding out who the real rubes are. I bet that The Empire never thought they could reel in those super-intelligent WF grads that easily.

Rally round the family with a pocket full of shells

album-cover-rage-against-the-machine-evil-empire.jpg

Kasich, Ryan, and Haley would all be good, sane choices. However, nothing about the current state of the Republican Party is sane. There is no telling what kind of crazy shit they are going to support in 2020 primaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kasich, Ryan, and Haley would all be good, sane choices. However, nothing about the current state of the Republican Party is sane. There is no telling what kind of crazy shit they are going to support in 2020 primaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuban could be a wild card, but they're crazy enough to nominate a social conservative zealot and wonder how they ended up with six youngish justices by 2024.

I don't think many women find that tape funny.

Women are even worse talking about sex. That's the hilarity of the entire thing. Conservatives look bad if they have an R next to their name because they've always been about touting morality, but Trump has never run as a sanctimonious, bible-thumping conservative. He has run as Trump, and the Trump we all know is a cad who bones everything in sight. Oh no, he's talking about touching box to some other guy in a conversation about hot chicks. I realize that about half this board is homosexual and the other half thoroughly emasculated, but pretty sure most of us with a penis that we actually utilize for its purpose have had similar talks that we would rather not become the knowledge of our wives or GFs or mothers. He's a public figure, so it's a fair point of contention, but the drama is ridiculous and we know from experience that this would just be nod-nod/wink-wink if it were Bill Clinton. Of course there are plenty of people in the GOP who'd rather not deal with Trump for the same reasons why they didn't want to deal with Clinton. Looks bad, immoral, etc, and it's a great opportunity to hold moralistic Pubs feet to the fire about consistency, but a talk about grabbing poon shouldn't even move the needle. Obviously, however, it does, and I understand why it does.

But spare me the "ermergerd sexual assault!". If you're getting hot with some chick, you grab her tits or her box. That is if she doesn't grab your cock first.

Back