• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game, Set, Match (WaPo's Grab Them By The Pussy Tape)

Women are even worse talking about sex. That's the hilarity of the entire thing. Conservatives look bad if they have an R next to their name because they've always been about touting morality, but Trump has never run as a sanctimonious, bible-thumping conservative. He has run as Trump, and the Trump we all know is a cad who bones everything in sight. Oh no, he's talking about touching box to some other guy in a conversation about hot chicks. I realize that about half this board is homosexual and the other half thoroughly emasculated, but pretty sure most of us with a penis that we actually utilize for its purpose have had similar talks that we would rather not become the knowledge of our wives or GFs or mothers. He's a public figure, so it's a fair point of contention, but the drama is ridiculous and we know from experience that this would just be nod-nod/wink-wink if it were Bill Clinton. Of course there are plenty of people in the GOP who'd rather not deal with Trump for the same reasons why they didn't want to deal with Clinton. Looks bad, immoral, etc, and it's a great opportunity to hold moralistic Pubs feet to the fire about consistency, but a talk about grabbing poon shouldn't even move the needle. Obviously, however, it does, and I understand why it does.

But spare me the "ermergerd sexual assault!". If you're getting hot with some chick, you grab her tits or her box. That is if she doesn't grab your cock first.

:golfclap:

Women are even worse talking about sex. That's the hilarity of the entire thing. Conservatives look bad if they have an R next to their name because they've always been about touting morality, but Trump has never run as a sanctimonious, bible-thumping conservative. He has run as Trump, and the Trump we all know is a cad who bones everything in sight. Oh no, he's talking about touching box to some other guy in a conversation about hot chicks. I realize that about half this board is homosexual and the other half thoroughly emasculated, but pretty sure most of us with a penis that we actually utilize for its purpose have had similar talks that we would rather not become the knowledge of our wives or GFs or mothers. He's a public figure, so it's a fair point of contention, but the drama is ridiculous and we know from experience that this would just be nod-nod/wink-wink if it were Bill Clinton. Of course there are plenty of people in the GOP who'd rather not deal with Trump for the same reasons why they didn't want to deal with Clinton. Looks bad, immoral, etc, and it's a great opportunity to hold moralistic Pubs feet to the fire about consistency, but a talk about grabbing poon shouldn't even move the needle. Obviously, however, it does, and I understand why it does.

But spare me the "ermergerd sexual assault!". If you're getting hot with some chick, you grab her tits or her box. That is if she doesn't grab your cock first.

One action preceding the other is the issue. You shouldn't be promoting procreation anyway based on your not hiring women because of their baby making capability stance.

You were definitely a Sig Ep.

One action preceding the other is the issue. You shouldn't be promoting procreation anyway based on your not hiring women because of their baby making capability stance.

I think that's 2 + 2. And he gave them a chance by hiring them. And they screwed him over. Can't blame a small businessman for not wanting to get hit like that again.

Lol

I think that's 2 + 2. And he gave them a chance by hiring them. And they screwed him over. Can't blame a small businessman for not wanting to get hit like that again.

That is 2&2 you're right

Even Trump's wife, Melania Trump, condemned the remarks, saying in a statement released by Trump's campaign, "The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me.

You think she's voting for him?

Gold. Fucking gold

Trump isn't stepping aside, so the GOP has to play the hand it is dealt. This sums up my thoughts very well. Let's remember that Hillary not only did a Tammy Wynette, she took part in the effort to tamp down the "bimbo eruptions" by going on the attack against Bill's accusers. That is what every feminist does, right?

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/10/time-to-jump-ship.php

First, the most recent revelation–Trump making crude comments on video in 2005–doesn’t materially change my evaluation of the candidates. I was never under any illusions as to Trump’s character, his competence or his conservatism. I think he is a horrible Republican nominee. But he is still better than Hillary Clinton. His character is no worse than Hillary’s, he is more conservative (or less liberal), and he would make a better president. So I have every intention of voting for him as the lesser of two evils. I strongly reject the idea that there is some kind of moral obligation to abandon Trump.

Second, it can be useful to ask, What would the Democrats do? Here there is no need to speculate: we saw what they did in the 1990s. They circled the wagons and defended their man to the hilt, using whatever smears and lies were helpful, even though he was credibly accused of rape and multiple instances of sexual harassment. Indeed, that is what the Democrats are doing now with Hillary Clinton, as revelations much more material to her performance in office than the Trump video have come out over the past year or two. See, generally, Clinton Cash. Republicans are always held to a higher standard than Democrats, but why? Maybe this is as good a time as any to reject the double standard and fight fire with fire. E.g., this Drudge headline: “KATHLEEN WILLEY CALLS FOR HILLARY TO RESIGN FROM CAMPAIGN…”

Finally, calling on Trump to resign signals, at best, an unprecedented and humiliating disarray within the GOP. It still may make sense if the party has an opportunity to substitute a better candidate with a greater chance of winning. But, as Paul noted earlier, it is not clear that such a switch is practical. If Mike Pence (not Mitt Romney) could be substituted on the ballot for Trump, it would be an improvement. But I doubt that any such smooth transition is possible.

Thanks for the input, hayseed.

:golfclap:

This is funny bc you are a fucking shut in public school virgin.

Trump isn't stepping aside, so the GOP has to play the hand it is dealt. This sums up my thoughts very well. Let's remember that Hillary not only did a Tammy Wynette, she took part in the effort to tamp down the "bimbo eruptions" by going on the attack against Bill's accusers. That is what every feminist does, right?

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/10/time-to-jump-ship.php

First, the most recent revelation–Trump making crude comments on video in 2005–doesn’t materially change my evaluation of the candidates. I was never under any illusions as to Trump’s character, his competence or his conservatism. I think he is a horrible Republican nominee. But he is still better than Hillary Clinton. His character is no worse than Hillary’s, he is more conservative (or less liberal), and he would make a better president. So I have every intention of voting for him as the lesser of two evils. I strongly reject the idea that there is some kind of moral obligation to abandon Trump.

Second, it can be useful to ask, What would the Democrats do? Here there is no need to speculate: we saw what they did in the 1990s. They circled the wagons and defended their man to the hilt, using whatever smears and lies were helpful, even though he was credibly accused of rape and multiple instances of sexual harassment. Indeed, that is what the Democrats are doing now with Hillary Clinton, as revelations much more material to her performance in office than the Trump video have come out over the past year or two. See, generally, Clinton Cash. Republicans are always held to a higher standard than Democrats, but why? Maybe this is as good a time as any to reject the double standard and fight fire with fire. E.g., this Drudge headline: “KATHLEEN WILLEY CALLS FOR HILLARY TO RESIGN FROM CAMPAIGN…”

Finally, calling on Trump to resign signals, at best, an unprecedented and humiliating disarray within the GOP. It still may make sense if the party has an opportunity to substitute a better candidate with a greater chance of winning. But, as Paul noted earlier, it is not clear that such a switch is practical. If Mike Pence (not Mitt Romney) could be substituted on the ballot for Trump, it would be an improvement. But I doubt that any such smooth transition is possible.

There were 15 opportunities to end this clown show. You don't get to re-write the rules because you're losing. Although, we have an unfilled Supreme Court, and a Congress that works 50 days a year, so we might as well fuck up the third leg of the tripod.

If masculinity is defined by the willingness to grab and discuss the grabbing of a unfamiliar woman's vagina then have fun with your distant memories of that shit, ELC. Absolutely disgusting.

if by "for its purpose" you mean having consensual sex then you clearly don't get a lot of it.

If by "for its purpose" you mean sexual assault then I suppose you are right but you should rot in hell.

We have some real grade A morons on this board that occupy the right side of the political spectrum.

One action preceding the other is the issue.

Obviously. But guys don't exactly put disclaimers out on their discussions about poontang. "Just grab their pussy, but only after you have buttered her up with some french kisses and gotten written consent to touch her breasts." Yeah, that sounds like a fun convo for sure.

Atrocious stuff ELC. People like you give men a bad name. Shameful stuff.

If masculinity is defined by the willingness to grab and discuss the grabbing of a unfamiliar woman's vagina then have fun with your distant memories of that shit, ELC. Absolutely disgusting.

if by "for its purpose" you mean having consensual sex then you clearly don't get a lot of it.

If by "for its purpose" you mean sexual assault then I suppose you are right but you should rot in hell.

Seriously, guys, please describe every one of your hookups in detail from the point where you made the move to the point where you actually touched some boob or box (or cock, if that's your thing). I really want to hear all about those parts where you got consent before every grope because apparently you didn't just go with the flow and take educated guesses before making those moves. Either you guys live in a monastery or these holier than thou standards you are applying clearly don't apply to yourself. If you have never had a discussion with friends about pussy that was at least as lewd as what Trump was spewing, then you likely don't have any friends either. It doesn't matter if you had such discussions when you were 20 versus 58 or whatever Trump was in 2005. What you are saying is that a lewd discussion about grabbing pussy is tantamount to sexual assault or advocating sexual assault and it clearly is not. Spare me the obnoxious moralizing. You guys sound like a bunch of fucking Republicans or something.

What this is is Trump haters from the left and right going apeshit for political reasons. Perhaps my hatred of both Trump and Hillary allows me to see that a bit better than you bozos, most of whom are as eager to assume the worst about me as they are about Trump simply because my politics don't align with your own little bizzaroworld utopia.

Seriously, guys, please describe every one of your hookups in detail from the point where you made the move to the point where you actually touched some boob or box (or cock, if that's your thing). I really want to hear all about those parts where you got consent before every grope because apparently you didn't just go with the flow and take educated guesses before making those moves. Either you guys live in a monastery or these holier than thou standards you are applying clearly don't apply to yourself. If you have never had a discussion with friends about pussy that was at least as lewd as what Trump was spewing, then you likely don't have any friends either. It doesn't matter if you had such discussions when you were 20 versus 58 or whatever Trump was in 2005. What you are saying is that a lewd discussion about grabbing pussy is tantamount to sexual assault or advocating sexual assault and it clearly is not. Spare me the obnoxious moralizing. You guys sound like a bunch of fucking Republicans or something.

What this is is Trump haters from the left and right going apeshit for political reasons. Perhaps my hatred of both Trump and Hillary allows me to see that a bit better than you bozos, most of whom are as eager to assume the worst about me as they are about Trump simply because my politics don't align with your own little bizzaroworld utopia.

I don't even know what to say. If you can't tell the difference between going for boob in the middle of a consensual make-out session and what Trump was describing, you might be the one either living in a monastery with little human interaction or living as a serial sex offender.

Back