• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game, Set, Match (WaPo's Grab Them By The Pussy Tape)

Your obsession with me is as weird as you bragging about how you have to work two jobs. What a loser. If that shitty gay dance music you love is any indication, you're one of the deeply closeted homosexuals ELC refers to. I suggest you go find a black man that looks like your avatar and find love and happiness as his sloppy power bottom you sick freak. :heart: :thumbsup:

Still unable to refute not a public school educated shut in hayseed.

Still unable to refute not a public school educated shut in hayseed.

Still unable to refute you're not a closeted homosexual who secretly craves bbc. Just look at the type of women you've claimed to be into- anorexics with no boobs. Textbook closet case.

Trump and Trump Campaign:

checkers.jpg

Clinton and Clinton Campaign:

Chess.jpg

Chris, checkers employs far more strategy than Trump does. He's more like the card game War, all you do is turn up the next card and see how it goes.

How does Trump address the tape in tonight's debate? Pretty hard to claim bragging about hitting on a married woman when he was a youthful 59 year old newlywed on his third marriage with a pregnant wife was a youthful mistake. Can claim he's changed and matured, but there's plenty of contrary evidence out there since then, especially on Twitter (within the last week). There's zero guarantee there isn't worse newer audio out there. Who wants their daughter or sister married to an asshole like Trump?

He can issue an apology and go on attack, but hard to see him as a sympathetic character. How does he connect to the undecided voters in the auditorium? Not like he has a firm grasp on the issues or can gracefully shift all the blame on Bubba and Hillary for his own fuck ups over decades.

pretty much

the great irony, the Clintons are even bigger assholes than Trump

Like the way you turn your head on Trump's crooked business methods?

Or the way you turn your head on Trump's racism and bigotry?

Or the way you turn your head on Trump's and his staff's being owned by Putin?

Or Trump's ignorance of how the world works politically and his unwillingness to spend even a minute trying to learn?

Or the fact that Trump has failed so miserably in business so often? When everyone else was printing money in AC Trump was failing.

Or how your turn your head at all illegal employment practices Trump has used over the years?

You give him a pass on everything.

I do not have any idea WTF you are talking about. I am not a Trump fan. The only thing in his favor is that he is not Clinton.

We are talking about how Hillary, like our friend in Casablanca, is shocked, just shocked, that men talk and act this way. Her responses are entirely political. Let's just cut through the BS.

Try to stay on topic and leave behind the talking points.

If Trump stays in: 357 (Obama 2012 + NC + AZ - single ME district)

If ticket becomes Pence/Ernst: 301 (OH, NC, AZ, NV, IA)

If he's not out by Tuesday, I don't think it would be possible as many (if not most) absentee ballots will be published. Also, quitting may kill his brand.

Trump tapes prompt thousands of women to tweet about their sexual assaults
https://news.vice.com/article/trump...t-their-sexual-assaults?utm_source=vicenewsfb

Trump defended it on Twitter as "locker-room" talk and later issued a half-apology, but in response, Canadian author Kelly Oxford encouraged her female followers on Twitter to share their experiences of abuse and sexual assault. "They aren't just stats," Oxford wrote. "I'll go first: Old man on city bus grabs my 'pussy' and smiles at me, I'm 12."

"I want society as a whole to recognize how rampant sexual assault is," Oxford told VICE News.

Oxford's post went viral, and within an hour, she was receiving two sexual assault stories per second, she said. "Anyone denying rape culture, please look at my timeline now." She says over a million women have responded and shared their personal accounts of sexual assault and rape.

I'm not voting for Trump, but ELC is crushing this thread. So if someone from this board runs for public office, does the Bro Thread get released?

Still unable to refute you're not a closeted homosexual who secretly craves bbc. Just look at the type of women you've claimed to be into- anorexics with no boobs. Textbook closet case.

I can see why you lust for Trump...all makes sense now!

I'm not voting for Trump, but ELC is crushing this thread. So if someone from this board runs for public office, does the Bro Thread get released?

I hope not if anyone in the bro thread has been bragging about committing sexual assault.

If he's not out by Tuesday, I don't think it would be possible as many (if not most) absentee ballots will be published. Also, quitting may kill his brand.

He's not winning and his brand will take a major hit. Doubt he gets out, but Pence/Ernst could make it a more respectable loss. Trump's problems are with women, Blacks, Latinos, college educated, and Mormons. More traditional social conservative ticket would bring Mormons back in the fold in swing states. Sorry for posting in the wrong thread about EC map predictions.

If he quits, he has no excuse to save his brand. If he gets wiped out, he can say it was rigged by both the Dems and GOP. It's a perfect launching place for his new TV/internet network. If he quits, his potential customers will feel betrayed. It's about the money.

Also, every day he stays in, the logistics of changing ballots becomes increasingly more daunting. By the end of the week, it could be basically impossible considering votes already cast and ballots already distributed.

Have you reread the New York lawsuit (6/2016) about Trump raping the 13 year old girl? Would not be surprised if there were others.

Men will be men. Let those of us who have not raped 13 year old girls cast the first stone.

pretty much

the great irony, the Clintons are even bigger assholes than Trump

If Trump does go for the shoot the moon trash Bubba strategy, he's going to have to line up extended interviews with Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Wiley, and Paula Jones. Conway's husband quietly represented Paula Jones. Hard to distill those hypothetical interviews into ads and they certainly won't be seen by 80M people. Guessing Bubba's name comes as much as Joe the Plumber's name came up in the 2008 debate after McCain knew he was done.

Why does anyone have to line up interviews? The public is aware of Clinton's infidelity. I would just point to the double standard.

Trump can't get off the ballot in lots of places. That is the legal nightmare the GOP would face.

How is it a double standard? Hillary is running not Bill. Hillary didn't have a string of affairs.

Back