• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game Thread: ODU 12:00 noon 9/16 ESPN2

Clawson almost gives them 3 after calling all the timeouts. This half has been a total shit show.

Have you ever seen Dave be aggressive getting the ball back before half with 25 seconds? Was he trying to get Ellison one more carry before the half? Just get to halftime. It’s an objectively terrible call given the context.
That’s an very accurate indictment of WF football

This is the worst football game I’ve seen since I was a kid and my church’s YPF group used to give us free tickets to Wake/Duke games when we were both 1 or 2 win teams.

yeah, other than what we just saw there's zero reason we can't win this game 31-20

Halftime vibes check:

_131073495_mediaitem131073494.jpg

About all that I can say about this half is I'm glad we're wearing white.

I hope to see a lot of red in the posterior areas of these unis when they exit the locker room.

Honestly this is the worst game i've seen in a long long time. We look like a
One of the worst halves I've seen us play in 5 years and it's "only" 17-0. Alrighty.
We look objectively awful. How in the world have we become so bad so quickly? This team took Clemson to the wire and beat FSU last year.

I'm legit concerned we won't win another game this year.

As bad as that half was, banks has 4 for 59. He needs to be targeted every play.

Hey guys, I was out riding bikes. How was the first half? I’m assuming we’ve pulled the starters by now.

At this point I’m hoping that this loss to ODU will be a positive by waking up our team that we aren’t that good but play hard from here on out

Back