• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game Thread: ODU 12:00 noon 9/16 ESPN2

And not a single post complaining that Claiborne only had 11 carries, while Ellison had 16. My what a difference a week makes.

if i’m not mistaken we alternated series between them almost without exception (we brought ellison in for the last run of the game)

And not a single post complaining that Claiborne only had 11 carries, while Ellison had 16. My what a difference a week makes.
Ellison made an adjustment this week and hit the hole hard. We have a legit good running game if he can continue to perform that way.

if i’m not mistaken we alternated series between them almost without exception (we brought ellison in for the last run of the game)
Correct. I like Claiborne a lot but I thought Ellison looked better yesterday. On the pick 6 throw, Claiborne completely failed to pick up the blitzing linebacker, which led to Griffis getting hit and throwing a duck.

Yea, we have 3 starting caliber running backs

That’s cool

Weird gotcha
The point was that the thing we all considered our biggest issue last weekend wasn’t even mentioned this weekend. We were all happy with number of carries the backs had and it wasn’t an issue at all.

I would remind you that ad hominem attacks are not allowed on this forum. Luckily you went to a tier two law school and you speak a smidgen of Latin and you know what I’m talking about. Attack the post, not the poster
I was taking up for Cam there.

Back