• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game Thread: ODU 12:00 noon 9/16 ESPN2

With the new clock rules, if we don’t score on this drive then it’s probably over.

I’m curious how many points we would score today if Mitch “held on to the ball” everytime he was getting pressured. I just don’t agree with the sentiment that these INT and errant throws are unforced errors. The fuckin O-line is a sieve today vs nobody 1* Star junior college recruits. It’s pathetic.

What’s with the bouncing up and down? It looks like someone glued his shoes to the turf and he can’t break them lose.

3rd quarter vibes check:

raiders-of-the-lost-ark-face-melt.gif

Claiborne with the whiff block let to the int. Have to block

Justice blocking made Mitch much more comfortable...I guess coach didn't see that in the TD drive. Should have kept him in.

I’m curious how many points we would score today if Mitch “held on to the ball” everytime he was getting pressured. I just don’t agree with the sentiment that these INT and errant throws are unforced errors. The fuckin O-line is a sieve today vs nobody 1* Star junior college recruits. It’s pathetic.
You still can’t just throw it the fuck up in The air

The OL and QB play are horrible today. But I guess someone has to be a Griffis apologist.

Well he’s been directly responsible for 14 of their points and he’s accounted for 7 of ours so

OL is bad
Mitch is bad
Demond pass protection bad
Play calling bad

All of these things can be true at the same time.

Throw them all in a pot, and our offense has 7 points for us and 14 for them

Back