• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game Thread: ODU 12:00 noon 9/16 ESPN2

I hope Clawson is adept at working the portal because we need LOTS and LOTS of BETTER players based upon this shitshow.

I don't think I've ever seen a Power 5 QB play like this....he literally looks like my 14 year old nephew out there....he gets the ball and just panics...throws it to anyone with a helmet on, dances around and gets sacked, drops the ball for a fumble, or just throws it as high as he can somewhere in some direction, wherever he's facing at the time.

Mitch bad read on first down. Very bad read. And we lose 5 yards because of it. Mitch must make better decisions. Must.
To be fair there was no good decision there, he was swarmed. Bad time to run RPO.

I will never understand why we tinker with the run game when we get closer and closer to the end zone. We have done that for years under DC.

Willing to think this is just a terribly off day from Mitch. It happens. Have no reason to believe this, but I’d like to.

I told you guys last week I thought this would be a tough win. Not because ODU is so great, but because we AREN'T. We've haven't shown the consistency and quality that good teams do this entire season. Griffis' decision making is really suspect. Ruggiero needs to simpify the play calls so Griffis doesn't have to make so many decisions. Every game for the rest of the season is gonna be really tough.

Clawson says lighter OL are quicker on their feet. Well, they need to be a little quicker in order to catch the opponents when running the field with an TO!

Back