• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game Thread: ODU 12:00 noon 9/16 ESPN2

Can’t

dont understand how you can say Mitch is responsible for 14 of their points, when both plays he was getting blown the fuck up in the backfield. The ball got knocked out after he pumped and he dove headfirst after the ball trying to recover it.
Because he should’ve thrown it out of the back of the end zone as it was first down. And he should’ve eaten the hit instead of throwing a lob in the middle of the field. The first fumble he had plenty of time. Nothing developed. Throw it away.

Because even with poor OL play, he had plenty of time to throw the ball out of the end zone on the fumble

And when pressured, one thing you cannot do is just throw the ball up for grabs as he did on the pick 6
Yeah take the sack there and the score right now seventeen thirteen

The backup QB might not play better than Griffis. But I don’t really think it would be possible to do any worse, so why not try it?

Unbelievable. I think we need a defensive TO to win. I have 0 confidence we can drive down the field and score anymore.

Mitch had plenty of time there. No excuse. Run, get rid of the ball. Either one. Just don't take a sack in a situation where Clawson was probably planning to go for it. Griffis has zero situational awareness.

Hey Clawson. If your QB is playing horribly and he's in and out of the tent, just leave him on the sideline.
Seriously.

"Well my QB has thrown 2 INT's and had about 3 fumbles, and keeps going in the injury tent....but I think he's just about to make his move!"

Griffis playing poorly today but anyone completely writing rest of his career off can relax.

Back