• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GAMEDAY!!!!

I agree with most of the posts on this thread, however I'm not convinced our defense is as weak as some here think. I know it was Presbyterian, but I saw some good play. We have some new guys who should improve and I actually think we may have more speed on d than last year. Hope I'm RIGHT.

We were missing a "big play" leader type play on defense. Marquel Lee was that guy last year. Ejifor has been and can be that guy but wasn't on Thursday. He didn't play poorly but he wasn't great either.

We were missing a "big play" leader type play on defense. Marquel Lee was that guy last year. Ejifor has been and can be that guy but wasn't on Thursday. He didn't play poorly but he wasn't great either.

Sometimes it takes a few games for a new leader to emerge. Lee was it for a while. Next guy up may not be feeling comfortable yet in asserting himself. Or maybe it never happens this year. Which would be bad.

Sometimes it takes a few games for a new leader to emerge. Lee was it for a while. Next guy up may not be feeling comfortable yet in asserting himself. Or maybe it never happens this year. Which would be bad.

Good thing is that even though we finish last in recruiting each year our coaches come up with schemes to keep us competitive. I've heard many of the announcers compliment our ability to out-scheme our opponents.

Good thing is that even though we finish last in recruiting each year our coaches come up with schemes to keep us competitive. I've heard many of the announcers compliment our ability to out-scheme our opponents.

We fired the only coach we had that could out scheme our opponents, Jim Grobe. The success he had here was once in a lifetime at Wake Forest College, kind of like what Trump is doing as President. Baylor didn't retain Grove and hired some clown from Temple and they lost to freaking Liberty yesterday.

Opened up a 3-point dog vs. BC, currently at +2

Back