• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GAMEDAY!!!!

I honestly cannot believe Clawson did not call a timeout after 1st down. No balls.

Nah, better to take a shot at a big pass play coming out of the hurry-up than after a time out. Then you have 20+ seconds for 2 plays with both timeouts after.

Honestly OT is a pretty great result based on how this game felt 5 minutes ago.

Wonder how many Deac fans made the drive/flight over to the Big Easy....can't be many....

Lots to work on. So many things that were suppose to be good are not. No running game, no holes opened by the OL, bad containment, giving up big plays

Tulane will be wanting to schedule us for their Homecoming.

I don’t remember the stat, but we are pretty awful when losing the turnover battle.

I know most teams are, but I think Wake is way worse than average.

On the bright side, it's harder to get burnt by the deep pass when they're starting on the 25. Not that we won't get burnt, mind you.

Lots to work on. So many things that were suppose to be good are not. No running game, no holes opened by the OL, bad containment, giving up big plays

I think that about covers it. All things that should have been fixed in camp, except perhaps our defensive backfield. Losing Bates hurt us big time.

Back