• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

Don’t kill the messenger. Just sharing what my golfing buddies tell me. Some indicia of reliability as he actually is on the Bowl Committee.

But that also doesn’t mean he’s getting correct info either.

Is Ticketmaster offering refunds for this? I haven't seen anything and I paid WAY too much for great seats to see Rutgers
A wonderful $300+ flushed Christmas present.

Please note that the Event Organizer is not allowing refunds at this time. You can always check your Ticketmaster account as any changes to the event, order status or options made available by the Event Organizer will be posted in your Event Details.

A wonderful $300+ flushed Christmas present.

Please note that the Event Organizer is not allowing refunds at this time. You can always check your Ticketmaster account as any changes to the event, order status or options made available by the Event Organizer will be posted in your Event Details.

Nice. Only support the team if you approve of the opponent. Need more of you in the ranks.

Nice. Only support the team if you approve of the opponent. Need more of you in the ranks.
I support the team, university & Deacon Club...just don't want to travel to see them play a crappy opponent. I will be cheering and watching on TV, but this mess of a bowl isnt worth the total $1k expense.

I'll know next time to use the WF ticket office only, as they are refunding...lesson learned.

What did it say before the delete?

I got my tickets through the WF ticket office so I can get a refund, apparently. And, obviously. TAMU would have been a good opponent. But, at my age (62), the chance to see the Deacs play in a big bowl game is fine. A couple of days in Florida? OK, not as good as expected but we take what we can get. And the boys get to play another game. They deserve a trip and all the bowl hoopla. I'll be there, with my elder son, also a Wake grad, to cheer on the team, no matter what. I understand the resentment toward A&M, well deserved, but we can't control that. So let's have the guys play and have a good end to a good season.

He posted screenshots of his texts from A&M saying his covid tests were negative 5 days in a row basically calling out the lies of A&M. Methinks he won't be on the team next year.

He posted his back to back negative covid tests yesterday and today. Maybe he tested postive previously, but as of today he would have cleared protocols (so plenty of time to play in the game).

It was being reported that he was one of the players who would miss the game due to covid

Any idea if Donovan Greene is going to play in the Gator Bowl?

my favorite thing about the message board genius homie is they have no idea how to crop images for twitter lol

Hah, let's play Ruttgahs.

Beilema is just crazy enough to motivate his team to WIN the game, which is not what we want.

I would love to kick Bubba Bielema's ass. That dude sucks.

I seem to recall Pilchard of all posters going on a pretty great rant about Bielema recently and how fat he is.

DR appears to be right with Illinois in, Rutgers out. Good stuff.

BTW, the Message Boards Geniuses guy is a Texas A&M fan, which is where he got the idea for the Twitter account.

Good. Nobody wants to play the worst team in the history of college football.

Back