• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gauged ears

BaseballBoomhauer

Reaction score
i've had a few questionable piercings in my life (eyebrow & ears) but i just don't understand why someone would want to gauge their ears. it looks stupid, and obviously it stretches your ears to a disgusting level.

i knew a guy who had them then joined the national guard, and his ears looked absolutely retarded for the first year or so after he took them out. now he still has an over-sized slit in his ear lobe.

tried to get a babe pic in for you guys, but she might be 16 so boogity might be the only one who would be willing to risk it.

634px-Young_woman_with_stretched_ear_piercing.jpg

Paging 9:30ClubDeac....when he takes those out I find it pretty awesome.

it's ridiculous, of course I think a lot of things are ridiculous. I'm sure a lot of people think some of the things I do are ridiculous....the only difference between us is that they are wrong and I am right

first google suggestion for "gauged ears" is "gauged ears smell"

so not only do you look retarded and have to go through a process to shrink them, they also smell like shit. nice life choice, idiots. at least they look totally rad.

I knew a kid that had gauged ears in high school. Then he was charged with murder for his alleged involvement in the murder of a friend's mother, newborn sister, and burning down the house to cover up the crimes.

I believe the charges were eventually dropped. Perhaps he found a loophole?

Without exceeding a certain size and on the right person, I don't think they're that bad.
That said, I also think dreadlocks can look good on the right person.

:shrug:

Without exceeding a certain size and on the right person, I don't think they're that bad.

predator.jpg

It's a form of self expression; though, i'm not sure what you're trying to say about yourself other than "don't hire me."

I am 100% against white dreadlocks. If that makes me racist, so be it.

I don't mind the small gauges, but floppy earlobes are kinda gross.

i've seen some hot girls with dreds; they weren't hot b/c of the dreds, though

#hotgirlsshorthair

If only Boogity could talk to these sad girls, to let them know that gauged ears won't fix their problems; Then he could fuck them.

Back