• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

yes, some of them were the first to alert me to problems within Islam

indeed, some the most anti-Islam people I have ever met were Musllims

you guys need to put your pc pipes down and start looking at the real world

This is a good post.

bless your precious little heart, you overly sensitive soul

(and keep counting)

Unsurprisingly (and perhaps ruling required?), you continue to (falsely) equate criticism of your one-track minded posting with sensitivity while coming across as sensitive to any criticism of your own point of view on the matter. I'm not offended, upset, sensitive to, sensitive about, in need of a safe space, in need of protection from any speech, or in need of any safe area, haven, or refuge - or whatever your ultimate goal of pigeonholing other people's messages you disagree with as - from your posting.

I am however, intrigued with your (and others in the political dialogue scene) obsession with PC culture and safe spaces while simultaneously ranting about the mainstream media bias. If you disagree with something then you categorize it as PC or blame the mainstream media for propaganda. It's really just sad. You do you though.

Last edited:
My step mom, step sisters, and boss are all Muslim. So yes, and more intimately than you have I'm certain of it.

So your step mom and step sisters wear the hijab?

Unsurprisingly (and perhaps ruling required?), you continue to (falsely) equate criticism of your one-track minded posting with sensitivity while coming across as sensitive to any criticism of your own point of view on the matter. I'm not offended, upset, sensitive to, sensitive about, in need of a safe space, in need of protection from any speech, or in need of any safe area, haven, or refuge - or whatever your ultimate goal of pigeonholing other people's messages you disagree with as - from your posting.

I am however, intrigued with your (and others in the political dialogue scene) obsession with PC culture and safe spaces while simultaneously ranting about the mainstream media bias. If you disagree with something then you categorize it as PC or blame the mainstream media for propaganda. It's really just sad. You do you though.

just curious numbers, were you looking in the mirror when you wrote that post?

christian-bale-american-psycho-gif-i3.gif

As I've mentioned before, I just don't find the phrase "political correctness" useful in the least. It's an umbrella term used to criticize others viewpoints without actually having to mount any substantive criticism.

"Just more typical PC garbage, nothing to see here."

Well to be fair moonz has had a profound impact on boards culture. He has quite a few random things stick like nobody else can, gables hair, dwarfs etc...

Well to be fair moonz has had a profound impact on boards culture. He has quite a few random things stick like nobody else can, gables hair, dwarfs etc...

rjkomedian
phd walked away
board fatties
apple
pizza
etc.

actually, i think lk once told me that I drive a very high % of traffic around here

or at least i did at the time he became an admin and started poking around behind the curtain

Back