• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

Just like a HillShill to make fun of a Trump supporter being abused. And all the rest of you Clinton circle-jerkers support it. What about free speech? Can you imagine the outcry in the MSM if the colors were reversed?

please help what is msm

Trump now says American citizens who are charged with terrorism should be tried at GITMO. Fuck the Constitution!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95144337.html

"A President Donald Trump might push for Americans accused of terrorism to be tried in a military tribunal at the U.S. Navy base at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, the Republican nominee told the Miami Herald on Thursday.

“I would say they could be tried there, that would be fine,” Trump said in a brief interview ahead of his speech to home builders in Miami Beach."

I bet he's being sarcastic like every other he says something batshit crazy or blatantly illegal.

Trump now says American citizens who are charged with terrorism should be tried at GITMO. Fuck the Constitution!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95144337.html

"A President Donald Trump might push for Americans accused of terrorism to be tried in a military tribunal at the U.S. Navy base at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, the Republican nominee told the Miami Herald on Thursday.

“I would say they could be tried there, that would be fine,” Trump said in a brief interview ahead of his speech to home builders in Miami Beach."

I bet he's being sarcastic like every other he says something batshit crazy or blatantly illegal.

lol "that would be fine". He clearly hasn't even thought about it

I am behind.

What did inane thing did Trump do or say today?

And have Killary's emails dropped yet?

I am behind.

What did inane thing did Trump do or say today?

And have Killary's emails dropped yet?

Trump is sending anyone that knows a muslim to gitmo to be waterboarded and is keeping all the emails where hillary had DNC employees murdered until a week before election day

Just like a HillShill to make fun of a Trump supporter being abused. And all the rest of you Clinton circle-jerkers support it. What about free speech? Can you imagine the outcry in the MSM if the colors were reversed?

Wonder whatever happened to the McCain campaign worker who Inglorious Bastarded herself with a backwards B in 2008? Can balance it off with an H this time.

This is a textbook example of a butthurt Hillshiller engaging in the Hillshill Pile On.
Twitter-MeekMill-688542519660036100.png

Since I'm so metal, I follow the YMM, or Yngwie Malmsteen Media.
I saw Yngwie Malmsteen open for AC/DC when I was in high school. The thing I remember about that show is that he played eruption one-handed while yawning.

Back