• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

carrying-cross.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ImTheCaptain again.

Poor Taylor, not much of a market for songs about jilted dweeby Nazi stalkers and cuts into her lucrative Bar/Bat Mitzvah side gigs.

Origin of the "Obama is the Founder of ISIS" is RUSSIAN, government controlled media, blogs and groups according to former US Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul. He said these lies have been put forth on those platforms for many years. He said the Russians even used the Barack HUSSEIN Obama comment EXACTLY as Trump did.

McFaul also stated that the racist, Russian nationalists cheered and retweeted Trump's comments for the past 36 hours.

Trump's favorite song to share with Putin.

How do you know that Putin isn't Trump's puppet? Or is that what you're saying

WTF? So if Trump is in cahoots with Taylor, how do the Nazis reconcile Ivanka's religious conversion? Manson Family hacked up people because of the Beatles and Reagan was shot to impress Jodie Foster, but the former did too many drugs and Hinckley was insane. Nazis is just dumb. OTOH, the Swifty defense may save Dylann Roof from the sitting in the shocky chair.

How do you know that Putin isn't Trump's puppet? Or is that what you're saying

Because I have a brain.....

BTW, former CIA Director Morrell has called Trump and "unwitting agent" for Putin and that Putin has "played him".

WSJ poll :

CO +14
VA +13
FL +5
NC +9

Looks like VA and CO are off the table.

Because I have a brain.....

BTW, former CIA Director Morrell has called Trump and "unwitting agent" for Putin and that Putin has "played him".

WSJ poll :

CO +14
VA +13
FL +5
NC +9

Looks like VA and CO are off the table.

"Because I have a brain" isn't evidence.

Up 9 in NC, that's crazy. 538 now has an article saying Hillary may not need to win Ohio and Florida.

I also gave you the statement of a former CIA Director and showed how Trump used Russian government talking points about Obama and ISIS.

Here's what Morrell said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...leader-endorses-clinton-calls-trump-unwitting

"Mr. [Vladimir] Putin played upon Mr. Trump’s vulnerabilities by complimenting him. He responded just as Mr. Putin had calculated," Morell wrote.

He then criticized Trump for praising Putin.

"Mr. Putin is a great leader, Mr. Trump says, ignoring that he has killed and jailed journalists and political opponents, has invaded two of his neighbors and is driving his economy to ruin," Morell wrote.

"Mr. Trump has also taken policy positions consistent with Russian, not American, interests — endorsing Russian espionage against the United States, supporting Russia’s annexation of Crimea and giving a green light to a possible Russian invasion of the Baltic States.

"In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation."

His lifetime of service in the CIA is proof enough for most.

Up 9 in NC, that's crazy. 538 now has an article saying Hillary may not need to win Ohio and Florida.

E-V.com is now showing that SC is now in play with Trump only up +2 per PPP.

GOP establishment's destruction may be complete if SC falls. Not sure how they put Humpty Dumpty (GOP) back together again after this drubbing. Pence or Cruz sure isn't the medicine to do it but that may be what is force fed to the masses in 2020..

Maybe it's just because I grew up in eastern NC, but no matter how many polls I see, I will find it hard to believe Clinton will win NC by any more than 2 or 3 points, if at all. I hope I'm wrong. I'm also not seeing any of the attack ads in NC that I would assume are focusing on turning females against Trump.

Last edited:
E-V.com is now showing that SC is now in play with Trump only up +2 per PPP.

GOP establishment's destruction may be complete if SC falls. Not sure how they put Humpty Dumpty (GOP) back together again after this drubbing. Pence or Cruz sure isn't the medicine to do it but that may be what is force fed to the masses in 2020..

If Hillary is as bad a president as everyone says she will be, the GOP shouldn't have any problem as long as they run someone with half a brain that doesn't say crazy stuff.

Well they'll say Hillary is a bad president no matter what.

If Hillary is as bad a president as everyone says she will be, the GOP shouldn't have any problem as long as they run someone with half a brain that doesn't say crazy stuff.

I pray that it's a total rout and Hillary is able to do whatever she wants. I don't want there to be any excuses when things go south.

I pray that it's a total rout and Hillary is able to do whatever she wants. I don't want there to be any excuses when things go south.

There is something wrong with people who lose focus that no matter who the president is, we are all still one country. If Hillary is a bad president then we all lose. Is an "I told you so" really worth it? If Trump were to win, I can't imagine spending my time hoping he fails. I'd be concerned he would fail, but I certainly wouldn't hope for it or brag that Hillary's hypothetical world would have been better.

Last edited:
Back