• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

Tim Kaine is boring as can be. Some scandalous news for him is what?

CvRe5agUAAA6UgC.jpg

General Election Thread: Trump Self-Destructs

Listened to the candidates speeches at the Al Smith dinner. Hillary obviously had better joke writers and was consistently good throughout. Trump had a few good ones, then completely and utterly derailed about 75% of the way through to the point where people were booing.

Tim Kaine is boring as can be. Some scandalous news for him is what?

Tim Kaine accepts the iTunes T&C without reading them

Tim Kaine merges without signaling on the Beltway.

Tim Kaine rides on the left side of the moving walkway at airports.

Tim Kaine drinks wine at baseball games.

Tim Kaine wears crocs.

this dreadful display of electable people for the Presidency of the United States has put me in a depression. i cannot wait for it to be over and see what POS has won...:tinfoilhat:

Listened to the candidates speeches at the Al Smith dinner. Hillary obviously had better joke writers and was consistently good throughout. Trump had a few good ones, then completely and utterly derailed about 75% of the way through to the point where people were booing.

The big winner was Maria Bartiromo. She probably has a few new fans after last night.

Hate to see lines this long, but LOVE the turnout.

The person that was supposed to give assignments for picking people up yesterday to GOTV forgot to do so and loads of Dem voters didn't get picked up. Hopefully just some first day jitters and that is corrected moving forward.

And let this wash over you. With the absentee numbers, I hope big things for the NC results.

Back