• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

Going to vote now. Really miss the convenience of a more robust early voting calendar, but thanks to Pat I get to step on some toes standing in line!

lol

weakest one yet

THIS was the big Donna Brazille "suprise"??? CUTE!

aea3b3c95be16b368691732609d4b6cdcc53759dd386880dd1251b926ce48b08.jpg

In 1992, Kaine returned a video to Blockbuster without rewinding it.

Tim Kaine accepts the iTunes T&C without reading them

Tim Kaine merges without signaling on the Beltway.

Tim Kaine rides on the left side of the moving walkway at airports.

Tim Kaine drinks wine at baseball games.

Tim Kaine wears crocs.

well these were outstanding. :golfclap:

Not a single Trump campaigner outside the only early voting location in Forsyth County today. Not a huge Hillary presence either. Probably looking at an hour and half or so of wait time. Thanks, Pat!

I voted on Wednesday and not one person outside handing out fliers or pins, nothing. I think nobody wants to vote, outside of not wanting one criminal to be voted president...just depends on which one.

Another great ad.

Oh my...

‘I Had Nothing to Do With That!’ Obama Dodges Blame For Skyrocketing Premiums
President Barack Obama offers multiple excuses for why health insurance premiums continue to skyrocket, including blaming Republicans and insurance companies for the problems.
“No, I had nothing to do with that,” Obama said, calling it “complicated” despite the “hysteria” that was growing.

Obama traveled to Florida to argue that Obamacare was working well, but needed to be fixed.
Obama explained that thanks to Obamacare, Americans now got free preventive care, free checkups for women, free mammograms, and allowed children to stay on their parents health care plans into their 20s.

“You’re getting better quality, even though you don’t know that Obamacare is doing it,” he said. “Thanks Obama.”
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/20/nothing-obama-dodges-blame-skyrocketing-premiums/

I voted on Wednesday and not one person outside handing out fliers or pins, nothing. I think nobody wants to vote, outside of not wanting one criminal to be voted president...just depends on which one.

Plenty of people on here are excited about voting for Crooked, even many of the self-described Bernie Bros. Doubt too many are pumped about voting for Trump though.

I can't wait to vote for Clinton either.

It has nothing to do with her, and pretty much everything to do with the shithead she's running against.

I admit to my sexism, I am excited about voting for the first female president, just as I was racist for being excited to vote for the first black president.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Back