• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Zimmerman

Who's next in line in the lemming brigade?

This_guy.jpg

I need someone to grab me if buy those. Otherwise, i'll the who tub. It doesn't feel like you're eating anything until you finish.

My neighbor make all the multi-cheese and Greek pizzas for TJ's. They also produce the extra virgin olive oil for TJ's at their farm in Greece. Super nice guy, he and his wife are great.

I always wondered how you got to be "extra" virgin. Is that from olives and pickers so ugly no one would touch them?

Apologies for an off-topic question. Were you drinking when you posted this?

Directly before that Moon talked about loving the jelly candies from TJ's.

I dropped the word "eat" and "LE=" and an 's' from make.

Do you have stick up your ass 24/7 or only when you see me?

Directly before that Moon talked about loving the jelly candies from TJ's.

I dropped the word "eat" and "LE=" and an 's' from make.

Do you have stick up your ass 24/7 or only when you see me?

Thanks for the laughs. No.. seriously.. my question was in good faith. I cracked up on 'I'll the who tub'... but thought 'so what, he dropped a word (or two).. we all do it'. But then I got to the Greek Pizza monologue... followed shortly thereafter by the 'extra' virgin commentary and it hit me that I'm reading someone who just ingested a gram or two of the good shit. I've seen that in action.. a recent Vegas March Madness trip... 3am or so.. I'm trying to analyze my picks (with my 24/7 stick-in-the ass mentality, I think can figure out who's covering, etc.) and my buddies.. those fuckers.. they break out the good shit. Then for the next three or four hours (about the time I need to be heading down to place my bets) they're non-fucking-stop chatter about dam' near everything in existence. And it flowed much like your post.. only moreso and more of it.. anyway, apologies. No offense intended.

It wasn't 3 AM. It was "Yesterday, 06:56 PM".

We were talking about TJ's. It just so happens m neighbor produces lots of products for them.

The other was simply FUN.

Thanks for the laughs. No.. seriously.. my question was in good faith. I cracked up on 'I'll the who tub'... but thought 'so what, he dropped a word (or two).. we all do it'. But then I got to the Greek Pizza monologue... followed shortly thereafter by the 'extra' virgin commentary and it hit me that I'm reading someone who just ingested a gram or two of the good shit. I've seen that in action.. a recent Vegas March Madness trip... 3am or so.. I'm trying to analyze my picks (with my 24/7 stick-in-the ass mentality, I think can figure out who's covering, etc.) and my buddies.. those fuckers.. they break out the good shit. Then for the next three or four hours (about the time I need to be heading down to place my bets) they're non-fucking-stop chatter about dam' near everything in existence. And it flowed much like your post.. only moreso and more of it.. anyway, apologies. No offense intended.

Cocaine. He's talking about cocaine.

I don't find people being drunk at 7 in the afternoon or people being on coke making bets at 7 in the morning in Vegas unreasonable.

No cocaine....too old....If it can kill the Ox, I can't challenge it.

I don't even drink coffee or sodas with caffeine.

I don't think I still have anything in my system from the 80s.

I don't even drink coffee or sodas with caffeine.

I don't think I still have anything in my system from the 80s.

Then I stand corrected. There is no way the boards could handle a coked out RJ if you have not consumed any real stimulant since the inception of the boards. I mean, you would post in a flash with all kinds of errors. If I ever have occasion to meet you, I may have to slip you a little caffeine just as an experiment.

jesus, RJ on coke or soda or caffeine. That would be entertaining to say the least.

Back