• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Zimmerman

Apologies for an off-topic question. Were you drinking when you posted this?
tumblr_ly44espZ7J1qb8jjmo1_500.jpg

But GZ carrying a gun against the rules of neighborhood watch is to OK.

His rehearsed lies to millions of people on Hannity doesn't stop Junebug from believing GZ. That's right GZ wasn't a black kid,.

Anyone familiar with the hangover this concoction results in?

But GZ carrying a gun against the rules of neighborhood watch is to OK.

His rehearsed lies to millions of people on Hannity doesn't stop Junebug from believing GZ. That's right GZ wasn't a black kid,.

GZ violating the rules of neighborhood watch is a total non-sequitur. So what? That's not a crime, unlike TM's assault of GZ.

As far as GZ's alleged "lies" on Hannity, so far as I understand GZ's professor's testimony, there is no evidence whatsoever that GZ was in class when SYG--as opposed to traditional self-defense law--was taught. I don't think the prosecution introduced a syllabus and/or an attendance chart. Without that, his testimony is just circumstantial. Moreover, GZ took the class in 2010. Even if he was sitting in class (and paying attention) when SYG was taught, GZ certainly could have forgotten it in the intervening 2 years.

You have nothing.

How do you know Martin committed a crime and it wasn't self-defense?

I really don't understand the purpose of continuing to assassinate Trayvon's character. He's dead and the trial is way over. Do we really need a bunch of right wing nut job assholes going all Dan Brown on Trayvon's Facebook page?

I really don't understand the purpose of continuing to assassinate Trayvon's character. He's dead and the trial is way over. Do we really need a bunch of right wing nut job assholes going all Dan Brown on Trayvon's Facebook page?

What rock do you live under? Go to google and type in "Justice for Trayvon." His apologists certainly aren't moving on.

GZ violating the rules of neighborhood watch is a total non-sequitur. So what? That's not a crime, unlike TM's assault of GZ.

As far as GZ's alleged "lies" on Hannity, so far as I understand GZ's professor's testimony, there is no evidence whatsoever that GZ was in class when SYG--as opposed to traditional self-defense law--was taught. I don't think the prosecution introduced a syllabus and/or an attendance chart. Without that, his testimony is just circumstantial. Moreover, GZ took the class in 2010. Even if he was sitting in class (and paying attention) when SYG was taught, GZ certainly could have forgotten it in the intervening 2 years.

You have nothing.

What umitigated BS. GZ got an A in the course. The prof testified GZ participated in the class.

The length you go to excuse everything he did is despicable.

On the other hand, you believe EVERY crazy racist theory you ever hear.

All you have is a bunch of racist drivel to justify the actions of vigilante killer.

What umitigated BS. GZ got an A in the course. The prof testified GZ participated in the class.

The length you go to excuse everything he did is despicable.

On the other hand, you believe EVERY crazy racist theory you ever hear.

All you have is a bunch of racist drivel to justify the actions of vigilante killer.

Based on my understanding, the professor did not testify that GZ participated during the SYG portion of the class. Sorry. I know you want him to have said that so much.

I'm satisfied that your fascination with racism--and your wild accusations of racism on the part of everyone who disagrees with you--must be some sort of defense mechanism to help you cope with the fact that you are racist yourself. It's the only rational explanation I can come up with.

Seriously. If anyone (who is still living) deserves a review of their behavior/psychology that we can learn something from, it's GZ.

What rock do you live under? Go to google and type in "Justice for Trayvon." His apologists certainly aren't moving on.

Oh, what dead teenager are they claiming was a drug addict/dealer?

Based on my understanding, the professor did not testify that GZ participated during the SYG portion of the class. Sorry. I know you want him to have said that so much.

I'm satisfied that your fascination with racism--and your wild accusations of racism on the part of everyone who disagrees with you--must be some sort of defense mechanism to help you cope with the fact that you are racist yourself. It's the only rational explanation I can come up with.

not everyone..just you at this point.

Bringing up "lean" when there is no proof of it and there is proof his little brother wanted some candy is disgraceful. The fact you are so willing to EVERY possible negative agasint TRayvon and find excuses for EVERYTHING GZ did reinforces my premise.

I realize it's easy for you say "RJ thinks EVERYONE" is enough. The FACT is I don't.

No matter how many more you want to say it, you'll NEVER make it true.

The next time you say, you will know you are intentionally lying about what I said.

So he's a truant and a unenthusiastic/irresponsible student just getting passed through the system then? Did he skip school on the day they taught don't carry a gun on the neighborhood watch class? Or the day they taught common sense class?

ONW it doesn't matter that GZ planned, rehearsed and lied on national TV. It doesn't matter that GZ disobeyed the 911 operator and stalked Trayvon. It doesn't that GZ lied to the police saying he didn't know what he was on. It doesn't matter that he broke multiple rules of of neighborhood watch.

Individually maybe you could explain it away. When taken together, there's s a pattern of dishonesty. These events aren't conjecture or possible. They all happened on this night or were planned after he killed Trayvon.

Of course, Junebug won't consider any of it.

Then only person saying Trayvon started the fight is the person who broke all the rules and lied repeatedly.

Of course Trayvon is black. So JB must invent justification.

Understanding the etiology of a disease/infection does not mean one can or has readily identified a cure. Things like TB, Malaria, HIV, etc. are examples of diseases in which we have a pretty good understanding for how the condition is contracted/developed just not so much luck on finding a cure yet. Cancer is the same. Make no mistake, I think everybody claiming to have a Biology degree should understand how cancer develops because to not understand it means you do not understand how a cell functions. Knowing how a cell functions is sort of a requisite for studying how a cell functions, which is of course a major part of studying life. In any case, I will use the simplest possible terms to describe the development of cancer so as to not confuse you. Over the course of time, a combination of genetic mutations (often inherited and acquired) result in a cell which becomes hyperproliferative and generally unresponsive to normal signaling mechanisms meant to limit growth especially after genetic mutations. Pathways hit can include cell cycle regulation genes, proteins involved in DNA damage recognition/repair, and genes involved in apoptosis. The result is a cell, or a cluster of cells in the case of a tumor, which have lost their ability to have their proliferation regulated by the normal signals which govern homeostatic functioning. That, sir, is how cancer develops. The details and genes hit vary depending on the actual type of cancer but that is the general pattern. Needless to say, the general mechanisms by which cancer develops are known. The trick comes in finding ways to manipulate these pathways without causing more harm to the non-cancerous tissue of the host. You will recall, cancer cells arise from our own cells so it can prove difficult to target tumors for a myriad of reasons.

By the way, I never said I didn't understand "how" cancer develops. I said I don't know "why" it develops. (If you are a skeptic, here you go: http://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...ily-Show-Gives-a-Voice-to-the-Voiceless/page7). The former is a scientific statement. The latter is a metaphysical one. I suppose it's no mystery why you missed the distinction--as a scientist (proud of his PhD), the metaphysical is assuredly and utterly lost on you. Not that we don't appreciate your pedantry, but it misses the point.

In the interest of full disclosure, I could not have recalled the details of the "how" of cancer formation without a refresher. I obtained my BS in Biology from Wake in the early 90s, and I haven't given it much thought since then. Good for you for getting your PhD, but some of us had better plans.

Or at least they seemed so when I went to law school.

Last edited:
Back