• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GermanWings Flight 9525

Alibi? WTF does he need an alibi for?

Oh wait, I think I understand. But who would be covering something up? There are plenty of afacts out there.

Of course you're just fucking around, so whatever.

Neighbors described a man whose physical health was superb and race records show Lubitz took part in several long-distance runs.

"He definitely did not smoke. He really took care of himself. He always went jogging. I am not sure whether he did marathons, but he was very healthy," said Johannes Rossmann, a neighbor a few doors away from Lubitz's home in Montabaur.

always knew not to trust those that post on the running thread

Who commits suicide and takes 149 other people with them? What in the fuck?

This broad who lived in an apartment complex down the road from me recently committed suicide over the holidays by setting her entire goddamn apartment on fire, which of course burned down like 12 other people's apartments and all their earthly belongings as well. That was my prior standard for a douchey suicidal person, but obviously this dickhead just supplanted her.

Last edited:
This broad who lived in an apartment complex down the road from me recently committed suicide over the holidays by setting her entire goddamn apartment on fire, which of course burned down like 12 other people's apartments and all their earthly belongings as well. That was my prior standard for a douchey suicidal person, but obviously this dickhead just supplanted her.

suicide by fire? jesus.

the lawsuits from this are going to be epic

As they should be: no way this guy should be in a cockpit of an airline with his reported condition. And why aren't doctors treating a patient under those circumstances compelled to come forward??

As they should be: no way this guy should be in a cockpit of an airline with his reported condition. And why aren't doctors treating a patient under those circumstances compelled to come forward??

German privacy laws are much, much more robust than the American ones.

what's the reported condition?

Most likely died from smoke inhalation long before the fire got her. A lot of suicide by fire cases, people set the fire to try and cover the act of suicide and actually killed themself another way.

That is simply horrific.

Thanks for the info.

Back