• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GermanWings Flight 9525

Most likely died from smoke inhalation long before the fire got her. A lot of suicide by fire cases, people set the fire to try and cover the act of suicide and actually killed themself another way.

Not in this case. Apparently she died of her burns a couple days later.

ABC news says there is a video taken from inside the plane as it crashes.

"Paris Match and Bild obtained a video taken during the final seconds of the fated Germanwings flight 4U9525 and found among the wreckage by a source close to the investigation. Its origin – a cell phone – was clear. The scene was so chaotic that it was hard to identify people, but the sounds of the screaming passengers made it perfectly clear that they were aware of what was about to happen to them. One can hear cries of “My God” in several languages. Metallic banging can also be heard more than three times, perhaps of the pilot trying to open the cockpit door with a heavy object. Towards the end, after a heavy shake, stronger than the others, the screaming intensifies. Then nothing."

not going to watch that. whoever leaked/sold that video to the media is scum and I hope the Germans nail him/her under one of their privacy statutes.

not going to watch that. whoever leaked/sold that video to the media is scum and I hope the Germans nail him/her under one of their privacy statutes.

Wouldn't they have to invade France again since the video was presumably found near Digne?

Back