• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Get 'em, Pat Kelsey.

Eww. CreamyGoodness running over little pricks. That's nasty, dude.

Also, as much as I want a clean break from Skip, I'd take Pat back in a hurry. 3 years of Bz changes your perspective, and Kelsey has left and done his own thing. Coming back now, after the way our program has sunk, would almost be a homage to Skip as he built it back up. Leaders lead, and Kelsey has shown himself to be a hell of a leader in the link above.

For the first time ever I think I agree with racer lol.

you are priceless man. keep up the good work. Phys and I run over little pricks like you in our every day life. I'd love to meet you sometime, I bet you're a gem of a man..

Oh the hypocrisy between this and your first post on this thread

For the first time ever I think I agree with racer lol.

It's a Christmas miracle!! There's hope for you yet.

Oh the hypocrisy between this and your first post on this thread

To be fair, at some point on Monday it became OK to stop thinking about his family and get back to threatening violence to random people on the internet. He offered, via rep, to "meet me" where lectro had failed to do so. :eek:hnoes:

Eww. CreamyGoodness running over little pricks. That's nasty, dude.

Funny stuff all around from Moon, PH, Racer, Dv7 and more. Wish everyone a good holiday and safe travels. See you guys after i get back from Greensboro Saturday.

He's doing a lot of radio shows as a result of this...was just on 610 the fan this morning...

[video]http://startingpoint.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/20/basketball-coach-pat-kelsey-challenges-political-leaders-and-parents-to-step-up-after-newtown-massacre[/video]

Really good.

Quotes Skip

"OTL" running a segment on Kelsey at the top of the hour

Long interview with Kelsey, hailed Skip's influence on his life

It will probably never happen, but I would absolutely love to see a '30 for 30' about Coach Prosser that focuses on interviews with his former assistants and colleagues to explore what lasting impact his life and death are having on the people he worked along side.

Especially if you could get Coach Battle on board, I think it would make for some excellent television (and not just for Wake fans).

Unfortunately, the current state of the program probably keeps our Athletic Department's tail firmly tucked in terms of being willing to actively pursue something like this in the near future.

Back