• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Girl Fight: Chick gets hit with a shovel (Important, obvi)

The casual nature of the fight and the rules are what really gets me. Kids, especially WT, are dumb.

*CLANG*

I'm slowly becoming desensitized to stupidity. Thank you, backwoods hillybilly girls.

This video is so ridiculous in so many ways.
WE ARE DOING SERIOUS ADULT THINGS WE ARE GROWN UP.

Who would win a fight among all the Pit broads? I've always assumed it would be Leebs because she is sporty and Jason has schooled her on self-defense techniques for the impending Coyotepocalypse, but I am willing to entertain suggestions.

Who would win a fight among all the Pit broads? I've always assumed it would be Leebs because she is sporty and Jason has schooled her on self-defense techniques for the impending Coyotepocalypse, but I am willing to entertain suggestions.

$100 says WakeGal fights dirty.

The greensboroisashithole tag made me laugh. GSO really is a great city. But that's just my two cents.

$100 says WakeGal fights dirty.

I'll be honest -- I don't know the difference between WakeGal and like LadyDeac and a bunch of the other Pit broads. One works a lot and has a lot of CLIENTS and one is married to that huge perv mtndeac. Might actually be the same person.

Basically, there is Leebs, AWAR, ITK, dashionista, Chick Deac, Hot Arabian Disney Cartoon Princess Aviator broad, hops, and then a bunch of others I can't distinguish (mean no disrespect). From that list, I think Leebs is clearly the most likely to win a brawl based on her aforementioned attributes, although all bets are off if Chick Deac starts into the black magic and can turn Leebs into a turtle or something.

I'll be honest -- I don't know the difference between WakeGal and like LadyDeac and a bunch of the other Pit broads. One works a lot and has a lot of CLIENTS and one is married to that huge perv mtndeac. Might actually be the same person.

Basically, there is Leebs, AWAR, ITK, dashionista, Chick Deac, Hot Arabian Disney Cartoon Princess Aviator broad, hops, and then a bunch of others I can't distinguish (mean no disrespect). From that list, I think Leebs is clearly the most likely to win a brawl based on her aforementioned attributes, although all bets are off if Chick Deac starts into the black magic and can turn Leebs into a turtle or something.

Both those descriptions match WAKEGAL. What are the parameters of this fight? There is absolutely zero chance, WakeGal shows up without a homemade shiv.

You're discounting Chic's ability to summon Gaia or Captain Planet or something to win for her.

This video is so awesome in so many ways. Absolutely hysterical!

The Vine of the shovel throw is hypnotic. Prob have watched it about 20 times today.

Having known Chic in college and very few of the other pit ladies, I'd put Jeff [Redacted] money on Chic to take it all.

Back