• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Girl Fight: Chick gets hit with a shovel (Important, obvi)

0% chance the girl could throw that shovel that perfectly again, even if she had 10 more tries. She needs to retire now.

I just watched the whole thing. I regret nothing.

I'll be honest -- I don't know the difference between WakeGal and like LadyDeac and a bunch of the other Pit broads. One works a lot and has a lot of CLIENTS and one is married to that huge perv mtndeac. Might actually be the same person.

Basically, there is Leebs, AWAR, ITK, dashionista, Chick Deac, Hot Arabian Disney Cartoon Princess Aviator broad, hops, and then a bunch of others I can't distinguish (mean no disrespect). From that list, I think Leebs is clearly the most likely to win a brawl based on her aforementioned attributes, although all bets are off if Chick Deac starts into the black magic and can turn Leebs into a turtle or something.

this is my favorite post in a long time

In a pit broad battle royale, there is a better than average chance ITK and Leebs start off scratching and pulling each other's hair, but wind up... well in my mind's eye they're still pulling each other's hair, but only because they're both into that sort of thing. NTTAWWT.

Trying to remember if any neighborhood fights of my youth in the rough-and-tumble streets of Buena Vista ever ended with a shot like that.

ITK could definitely turn out Leebs. Leebs has already said in the past that she'd bone a chick. Give them both like 3 glasses of wine and Leebs would be motorboating ITK like she'd been doing it her whole life.

ITK could definitely turn out Leebs. Leebs has already said in the past that she'd bone a chick. Give them both like 3 glasses of wine and Leebs would be motorboating ITK like she'd been doing it her whole life.

HOPS seems like more leebus's type, but ITK is a sexpot with strong pheromones.

So, would that be aggravated assault?

shoveltime.gif

The worst part might be that I think that girl walked in to the chicken coop barefoot.

She asks her repeatedly to leave her property. So she's probably within her rights to defend her home from a trespasser.

lolwut. Trespassing gives her a right to call the police and have her removed, it doesn't give her a right to hit the girl in the head with a shovel while the girl is running away from her.

She asks her repeatedly to leave her property. So she's probably within her rights to defend her home from a trespasser.

lolwut. Trespassing gives her a right to call the police and have her removed, it doesn't give her a right to hit the girl in the head with a shovel while the girl is running away from her.

Hopefully this isn't a question on the GA bar.

Shit got real when that shovel came out. It went from a lot of shit talk and hair pulling to a loud bonk and that girl immediately crying like the little girl that she really is. Kind of sobering, really. I hope it was just a concussion and not any permanent hearing or dain bramage.

Back