• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GO ARMY!

Great drive to end the half by Army. If they can take care of the ball, they have a shot.

halftime report comment: Andrew Luck is an unattractive dude.

Can I just say how much it pained me to watch Dan Snyder be interviewed?

"It just makes sense that this game be held in Washington, D.C. as the nation's capitol."

Your stadium is in Landover, MD, dickhead.

Can I just say how much it pained me to watch Dan Snyder be interviewed?

"It just makes sense that this game be held in Washington, D.C. as the nation's capitol."

Your stadium is in Landover, MD, dickhead.

True...but he wants nothing more than to move to DC. I think it happens in <5 years

Man do I feel bad for that kid that jumped

Can someone explain that rule to me? I thought it would only be offsides if they actually snap the ball once he moves. Seems like I've seen many times when a defensive player jumps early but then gets back set before the offense snaps and is ok.

Anti-climatic ending. Once again Army got in its own way, which was the story of their season for the most part.

Can someone explain that rule to me? I thought it would only be offsides if they actually snap the ball once he moves. Seems like I've seen many times when a defensive player jumps early but then gets back set before the offense snaps and is ok.

If the defense jumps into the neutral zone and causes the offense to move (like what happened on that play) the play is to be whistled dead and called offsides.

Back