• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GO ARMY!

Happy for the Mids! My oldest brother served 21 years in the Navy, for three years was stationed at Annapolis. It was so much fun to visit him there.

still throws me off that WF shares Army's alma mater tune.

(ps: my dad is singing along w/ the Navy alma mater right now (he went to the Academy). one of my favorite things about this game...)

Awesome game. Wish Army would have won but at least they covered the spread. Hopefully, I'll make next year's game as I say that every year.

One of, if not my favorite road game was when we played at Navy. Midshipmen marching in, 2 fly bys, singing at the end of the game, Annapolis, tailgating with the Navy folks. Just beyond impressive.

Only time I have ever felt bad about winning big.

still throws me off that WF shares Army's alma mater tune.

(ps: my dad is singing along w/ the Navy alma mater right now (he went to the Academy). one of my favorite things about this game...)

I'm guessing that many of you were at our game when we hosted Army at homecoming a few years ago............the one with the Super low, Super loud fly by........along with signing of our alma maters.
Really a great experience.

Back