• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Go Deacs Beat Maryland

Yes!

PLEASE beat Maryland. By a lot. Run up the score.

God damn it I hate Randy Edsall.

I fully anticipate the Deacs taking some frustration out on the Terps next wknd. Granted, Grobe will never try to embarass an opponent...but I would take something to the tune of 42-17.

IN!

GO DEACS!

In. What hurts is that I think this team is really good. Hopefully, they can shine against MD and curbstomp Vandy to end the season. 7-5 ain't no jive after a 3-9 season.

Bowling is the goal this year. The goal next year is a top tier bowl.

Amen!!! Going into this year, I didn't think we would even sniff a bowl this year. We still may not bowl, but at least we are sniffing. Great turnaround. Just need to take care of business at home.

If we don't keep our heads on straight it could bite us. Both Maryland and Vanderbilt are winnable games, but each game is starting from square one. Regardless of how bad Maryland may have looked earlier, they're still a conference school in our division, and looking to go out with a win. We can't let Clemson beat us a 2nd time. We had best come prepared, or we could get an unpleasant surprise.

If we don't keep our heads on straight it could bite us. Both Maryland and Vanderbilt are winnable games, but each game is starting from square one. Regardless of how bad Maryland may have looked earlier, they're still a conference school in our division, and looking to go out with a win. We can't let Clemson beat us a 2nd time. We had best come prepared, or we could get an unpleasant surprise.

+1

The ONLY thing you should be worried about is CJ Brown's running ability. But then again it won't come as a surprise since Danny O'Brien is out for the season.

So shut him down and please win by about 30 or 50.

Want to feel thankful for Grobe? Just live in DC for a bit and listen to Maryland fans and media "discuss" Edsall.

It is brutal.

Based on the talk here we will roll Maryland by 30 points, minimum.

Let's score in all 4 Q's and then keep up that momentum when a better Vandy team rolls into town the following week.

Back