• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Go Deacs Beat Maryland

How about win the next two then win the bowl and Lobo gets a HC job. I like that scenario better.

I fully anticipate the Deacs taking some frustration out on the Terps next wknd. Granted, Grobe will never try to embarass an opponent...but I would take something to the tune of 42-17.

I fully anticipate the Deacs taking some frustration out on the Terps next wknd. Granted, Grobe will never try to embarass an opponent...but I would take something to the tune of 42-17.

Holy shit yes please

How about win the next two then win the bowl and Lobo gets a HC job. I like that scenario better.

That would work too. Just get that program wrecker out of here by any means possible. Anybody see anything in the shower room?

Lobo isn't going to get fired. Not this year. Not ever.

However, if we win our next two, it will indeed make him a more attractive HC candidate (a job I think he'd do better in, BTW).

But we promote within so who would be oc and would we really be that better off

There's cause to fire any coach who can't beat Rangoon Edsall.

Maryland QB O'Brien out for the year with a broken arm. I thought the back up was better tonight anyway.

With our half-assed coaching, we'll be fortunate to win. The Terps have some offensive weapons. I know their defense has been decimated by injuries but they have some players on that side.

I've completely lost confidence in this coaching staff and expect a nail biter next week.

Trust me, you won't lose to Edsall. He's the worst coach in history.

Caught the end of the Wazzu Arizona State game. Really a great second half where Wazzu had a three pt. lead with 5:45 to go ball on the 20. They played to win, throwing down the field on many of the first and second downs, and running from the I, not the stupid shotgun. I'm not talking about 5yard crossing routes, I'm talking about real throws that lead to a game clinching TD with under 2 to play.

Really impressed by their QB getting his first start, throwing for 496 yards, 320 in the second half alone. Awesome half of football. Love to see coaches with stones.

Back