• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GO DEACS - UVA thread

You can make that three. I was BzzWait I guess, but seeing BC about to beat FSU, and realizing that they are working with less talent than us, I realize that it ultimately comes down to coaching. Bzz is a fucking clown. We seem to have no gameplan that is specific to our opponent for any game. Just like we are coming out there doing the same stupid shit every game. I really can't fucking take it anymore.

I think a question about that would be a good one to ask Mr. [Redacted] during his coaches show.

"Thanks for taking my call, Stan and Coach. Coach, I know these have been two tough seasons for everyone that is involved in and supports Wake Forest basketball. My question is how do you, as the coach, expect us supporters to keep having faith in you when we look at what BC has done this year with getting 3 wins in 10 ACC tries with a very young and very new team and juxtapose that with the fact that you have managed just 3 wins with more talented teams in 27 tries."

BC beats FSU. There last 3 games have been a win and 4 pt loss and a 5 pt loss.

We have lost 21 of 26 ACC games by double digits under the Bzzz regime.

Not his fault given the hand he was dealt and the bad characters he had to remove from the program. Hang in there ... he will get his players in here over the next 2- 4 years and we will be back in business

Not his fault given the hand he was dealt and the bad characters he had to remove from the program. Hang in there ... he will get his players in here over the next 2- 4 years and we will be back in business

Can't tell if serious...

But just in case you are being serious... Didn't he remove that bad apples before this year?

Wake Forest wins: 2 in 10 ACC games
BC wins: 3 in 10 ACC games (they have, what? 9 freshmen?)

Can we just start fresh next year? New players, coaches and every other person associated with the team.

BC beats FSU. Their last 3 games have been a win and 4 pt loss and a 5 pt loss. Even some of their double digit losses have been close with 10 minutes or less.

We have lost 21 of 26 ACC games by double digits under the Bzzz regime.

THIS.

Odom would do better as a PART TIME coach!

BATTLE would do better.

Wellman sucks ass!!!%$%$!

Believe in #TheList and our dreams will come true. #ListIn or more of the same.

Can't tell if serious...

But just in case you are being serious... Didn't he remove that bad apples before this year?

Dude, really...

I think a question about that would be a good one to ask Mr. [Redacted] during his coaches show.

"Thanks for taking my call, Stan and Coach. Coach, I know these have been two tough seasons for everyone that is involved in and supports Wake Forest basketball. My question is how do you, as the coach, expect us supporters to keep having faith in you when we look at what BC has done this year with getting 3 wins in 10 ACC tries with a very young and very new team and juxtapose that with the fact that you have managed just 3 wins with more talented teams in 27 tries."

Great question!!

Tell us again why you can't call in and ask a question on the radio show? Have the radio affiliates, the call screeners, and the athletic dept all been successful over the past 1.5 years in conspiring to keep the great dv7 off the air?

I don't even know when the coaches' show are anymore. I tried 3 times last year and got screened and they refused to let me on each time.

Not worth my time anymore. I'm not angry at the state of the program now, so I wouldn't even get a sick thrill out of reminding what a terrible coach [Redacted] is to himself now.

But you keep on being a complete twat, DeaconBrad. It suits you.

Wtf... Not even doing the post game on 101.1?

I tried 3 times last year and got screened and they refused to let me on each time.

THE CONSPIRACY IS WORKING!!!

Give Wellman credit for one thing... he really knew what he was doing when he recruited those call screeners from the CIA for the [Redacted] radio show.

THE CONSPIRACY IS WORKING!!!

Give Wellman credit for one thing... he really knew what he was doing when he recruited those call screeners from the CIA for the [Redacted] radio show.

What conspiracy? They were screening calls last season. I don't know if they have this season or not because I don't even listen to them anymore, much less try to call in.

When is the next coaches' show? I'll try to call in again if it would make you a happy puppy, Bradley.

Can't tell if serious...

I believe that if you read your Bible, you have to remove the bad apples and then wait three years to enjoy the fruit of the new trees. So let's focus on 2013 -2014 and a national championship.

Back