• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GO DEACS - UVA thread

Yes, we smacked BC, but overall they have better players who can shoot, run an offense pattern or two and play defense.

Useless postgame show.

Bzz - they shot well and took our heart away and we could never recover

For Clemson, need everybody to not only play hard but play well.

Definitely sounds defeated.

Whatever happened to the "Bzzwait" thread starter?

Truth be told, BuzzWaitAndSee was just a wussy way to not commit to something your eyes told you that you were seeing and then sitting on the fence because you knew deep down that [Redacted] wasn't the answer. At least, IMO that is what that new phrase that started as this season did seemed like to me.

Truth be told, BuzzWaitAndSee was just a wussy way to not commit to something your eyes told you that you were seeing and then sitting on the fence because you knew deep down that [Redacted] wasn't the answer. At least, IMO that is what that new phrase that started as this season did seemed like to me.

Disagree. There's a difference between knowing that a guy isn't the longterm answer and wanting him fired as soon as possible

Disagree. There's a difference between knowing that a guy isn't the longterm answer and wanting him fired as soon as possible

I don't see it, especially when the same man isn't the short-term answer either.

The quicker Buzz is out the quicker the cluster #%&@ ends...

We are a pathetic program. :rulz:

I don't see it, especially when the same man isn't the short-term answer either.

My point of view was that maybe he could be a 3 year foundation guy who left us a little better than he found us (as in we clearly had questionable talent returning). I kept looking for him to set in an offensive game plan other than PG dribble for 30 seconds and then do something.

My point of view was that maybe he could be a 3 year foundation guy who left us a little better than he found us (as in we clearly had questionable talent returning). I kept looking for him to set in an offensive game plan other than PG dribble for 30 seconds and then do something.

That needs to be dubbed #TheDino.

We have the same offense now as we did with Ish as our PG. Both are equally...let's say...lacking in inspiration.

That needs to be dubbed #TheDino.

We have the same offense now as we did with Ish as our PG. Both are equally...let's say...lacking in inspiration.

Except we look like dog shit in transition, definitely not true under Dino.

And they seem to get better as the season goes along...

BC coach could keep his job here. From public statement here a few years ago, coaches at Wake must improve as the season goes along to stay.

BC coach could keep his job here. From public statement here a few years ago, coaches at Wake must improve as the season goes along to stay.

What's your point?

The BC coach is doing a hell of a job given the talent and experience on that team (extremely low in both regards). Can't blame him for the experience either, the question is whether or not he can successfully recruit at this level. Certainly didn't prove it with class #1, but [Redacted] didn't either. Add to that the challenge of having to replace so many minutes so quickly. I don't know how they're doing for 2012 though.

Back