• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GO DEACS - UVA thread

Moto will have an opportunity for plenty of playing time next year. Mckie has looked like a steaming pile of shit in ACC play. His defense is comically bad. Only player whose spot is safe is CJ.

I know this is obvious and oft said... but anybody counting on the incoming class changing much is sipping the kool aid. They aint the Fab Five

I wonder how many of our present players will transfer at the end of the year? This team has run aground and is sinking fast.

this team might make c team in intramurals. get rid of the coach and they may have a shot at being a b team

It doesn't take much coaching to tell McKie to take more than 3 fucking shots. This is the guy who led Nuggets to the playoffs, huh?
I don't think it's as simple as saying "take more shots". Of course Buzz wants McKie to shoot whenever he can-- he's supposedly the team's second best offensive player. At some point, it has to come down to the players, and McKie's both passing up shots and failing to drive against an undersized Virginia team. He should be the focal point in this game, but I think a combination of the gameplan (no, Buzz is obviously not blameless, and I'm stupid enough to argue that) and his own willingness to shoot has made him an afterthought.

I know this is obvious and oft said... but anybody counting on the incoming class changing much is sipping the kool aid. They aint the Fab Five

I just want to see some guys that are smart and play hard, and have a decent skill set. It sounds like a couple of the recruits have that. Anything so I don't have to see TC running around out there like a retarded infant anymore.

I wonder how many of our present players will transfer at the end of the year? This team has run aground and is sinking fast.

When they do, it won't be Bz's fault, it will be "a good thing, getting rid of those bad kids with bad attitudes so Bz can get the players he wants in here."

BC continues to be more competitive than we have been

If they are smart they will stay right where they are for as long as they can, get their free wake education, and forget about that time the "played college basketball."

I don't really see but about 2 of our guys being able to transfer to anywhere worth being, and even that could be a stretch.

It makes me so mad when teams never miss against us. I know that we're not losing just because of that but 7-7? Really? Only against us.

Carson just goes through the motions. The play where Scott had the ball off the board in space and picke it up. Carson is there on him but not really, He is "in position" but no intensity. Scott throws it full length for a layup.

Carson either needs to grow a set or transfer.

Finally, McKie takes the ball under the rim. Let's do that more!

Somebody needs to kick Nikita in the balls and translate "GIVE MCKIE THE GODDAMN BALL" to Russian.

Back