• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GO DEACS - UVA thread

:(

What is even going on out there. The only way Bzz will gain any shred of my respect is if he just pulls this team off the court. What a fucking embarrassment.

We should contemplate the idea of guarding Scott during this timeout.

This is beyond bad. I cant watch anymore and cant even post about it anymore. Zero talent and zero effort is never a good combo. When 3 of your starting 5 players has no business being in the ACC you have issues. Running that stupid offense with guys like nakita taking outside shots just has to be a joke? Really?

Well

Couple games ago a friend commented that Wake looks like a very good 2d string for a good team.

tough shots tough shots tough shots tough shots tough shots tough shots

I was hoping we would steal a win or two before the end of the season but I don't really give a shit anymore. This is really hard and really sad to watch.

I think it's time to turn it off. My guilt factor of giving up has shrunk enough that I'm through.

Purely in terms of game, Chennault is probably my least favorite Deacon player ever. Which sucks because he seems like a good kid who tries hard. But I despise the way he plays basketball.

Get Chennault out of the goddamn game and kick him off the fucking team. he has to be the worst fucking excuse for a PG I've ever seen.

Back