• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Go TO HELL CAROLINA!!!

beedeacfans

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
Post everything you hate about the hole's here:

Their very existence! :dancindeac:

Far beyond the Durham ditches
There's a place called Hell
Where 10,000 sons of bitches
Call it Chapel Hill

Sooooooo Piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina
Piss! Piss! Piss! Piss!

Q: How do you get the carolina grad off of your doorstep?
A: Pay for the pizza

Q: What do you call a Tar Heel with half a brain?
A: Gifted

The UNC football team was placed in a remedial English class.
The professor asked the class, "Does anyone know what comes after a sentence?"

All of the players raised their hands.

"The appeal!" and they shouted with Tarheel pride.

Q: How do you get the carolina grad off of your doorstep?
A: Pay for the pizza

Q: What do you call a Tar Heel with half a brain?
A: Gifted

The UNC football team was placed in a remedial Swahili class.
The professor asked the class, "Does anyone know what comes after a sentence?"

All of the players raised their hands.

"The appeal!" and they shouted with Tarheel pride.

FIFY.

Marvin actually enrolled in and completed a 400 level Swahili class in summer school BEFORE enrolling in a remedial ENGLISH class during his first fall semester on campus. The Carolina way, as they say...

Far beyond the Durham ditches
There's a place called Hell
Where 10,000 sons of bitches
Call it Chapel Hill

Sooooooo Piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina
Piss! Piss! Piss! Piss!

Hah - I was going to post this. We sang it a dozen times or more 41 years ago today.

q: what's the difference between a carolina girl and a bowling ball?
a: if you had to, you could eat a bowling ball.

Hmmm. I always heard it was 20,000 SOBs.

Years ago I had a little respect for the Holes cause they ended the fight song with "Go To Hell State" no mater who they were playing. Now 2/3 of the crowd substitutes Duke. BBall rules in Chapel Hill. Kinda sad .

I got nothing. Their football team means nothing to me. And I'm waiting on the astroid that is going to hit the nose dome.

thumbnail.aspx

p1_mccants_all.jpg

ncb_g_dean_dome1_600.jpg

35_UKvsUNC4.JPG

UNC_Uni12.png

hansbrough.jpg

0811butchdavis.jpg

i_support_butch_tshirt-p235888660599392177zvbgp_400.jpg

NC_UNC_ChapelHill-1.jpg

109802834_display_image.jpg

Being from outside NC, it really amazes me sometimes to see what an inferiority complex some Wake fans have with regards to Duke and UNC. Honestly, it looks mostly pathetic. It reminds me of that Patriots/Jets game early last year where a few Jets players went out and proclaimed that that Week 2 regular season game was their "Super Bowl". How can a team/organization/program ever escape the shadows of a better one if they're constantly obsessed with competing with that other one?

I mean, don't get me wrong-- I hate Duke. And I love beating UNC. But that's about where it ends for me. Go Deacs. Wanting them to crush every one of their opponents should be good enough.

Being from outside NC, it really amazes me sometimes to see what an inferiority complex some Wake fans have with regards to Duke and UNC. Honestly, it looks mostly pathetic. It reminds me of that Patriots/Jets game early last year where a few Jets players went out and proclaimed that that Week 2 regular season game was their "Super Bowl". How can a team/organization/program ever escape the shadows of a better one if they're constantly obsessed with competing with that other one?

I mean, don't get me wrong-- I hate Duke. And I love beating UNC. But that's about where it ends for me. Go Deacs. Wanting them to crush every one of their opponents should be good enough.

All I really needed to read to know your opinion on the subject isn't really valid. As much as I love the state of NC it is absolutely FILLED with obnoxious bandwagon UNC fans.

You are an idiot.

Its not an inferiority complex. To call it so completely ignores the history of the rivalry. To get a full understanding, you'd have to go back and read how things were on the old campus. Wake defeated UNC in the first ever intercollegiate football game in the state of NC in 1888.

This is the difference. You didn't grow up with UNC being crammed down your throat. I did. I can't stand them. Inferiority complex? I bet you pull for UNC in basketball when they don't play Wake don't you?

Back