• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Go TO HELL CAROLINA!!!

This is the difference. You didn't grow up with UNC being crammed down your throat. I did. I can't stand them. Inferiority complex? I bet you pull for UNC in basketball when they don't play Wake don't you?

This.

Unless you have endured tons of shitty carowhina blue everything and heard "it's the carolina way" all of your life, you won't understand. It has been crammed down our throats and shoved in our faces to the point that when my son was born I refused to let him where any light blue clothing. His nursery was painted yellow. We told him when he was potty-training that his poo goes to Chapel Hill when he flushes. I hate them and their pompous attitude. And the fact that none of their "fans" care about this upcoming game because football sucks for them right now.

My family boycotted Pepsi products for years after they produced the 1982 NCAA championship commemorative bottles.

I have a neighbor has no affiliation to UNC except for their frequent trips to Wal-Mart, yet they have a UNC stick figure family on the back of their mini-van. When I asked if they were going to try and go the game this weekend (like they even know where Chapel Hill is) they said "no, we really don't follow UNC football. Only basketball. We like 'Bama in football. Roll Tide!" BUT their daughter wears a UNC football jersey to school on Fridays.

THAT is why I HATE them.

Eff them. Eff them all. Effin' cheaters.

This.

I have a neighbor has no affiliation to UNC except for their frequent trips to Wal-Mart, yet they have a UNC stick figure family on the back of their mini-van. When I asked if they were going to try and go the game this weekend (like they even know where Chapel Hill is) they said "no, we really don't follow UNC football. Only basketball. We like [FILL IN NAME OF TOP 5 TEAM HERE] in football. Roll Tide!" BUT their daughter wears a UNC football jersey to school on Fridays.

THAT is why I HATE them.

Eff them. Eff them all. Effin' cheaters.

FIFY

Just took a peek at IC...since they seem to be having a little fun with us because we're a little bitty school, etc...

Can we please have a lookalike thread? Because a quick glance at a few of their players made me laugh without a lookalike.

They need to get off their holier than thou high horse and realize they aren't any better than anyone else.

LOL at the thread on IC about Urban Meyer to UNC.

And that thread, my friends, is UNC in a nutshell.

Q: What is the difference between the Dean Dome and a porcupine?

A: A porcupine has 20,000 pricks on the OUTSIDE!

Q: How do you tell the difference between a UNC fan and a UNC alum?

A: A UNC fan doesn't have any teeth. A UNC alum doesn't have any socks.

What do wake fans and unc fans have in common?

They didn't go to unc.

Q: What is the difference between the Dean Dome and a porcupine?

A: A porcupine has 20,000 pricks on the OUTSIDE!

Q: How do you tell the difference between a UNC fan and a UNC alum?

A: A UNC fan doesn't have any teeth. A UNC alum doesn't have any socks.

I'd heard a more specific version of the first.

Q: What do a porcupine and Keenan Stadium have in common?

A: They both live in the woods and are full of pricks.

Marvin actually enrolled in and completed a 400 level Swahili class in summer school BEFORE enrolling in a remedial ENGLISH class during his first fall semester on campus. The Carolina way, as they say...

This.

It (the investigation) would leech into Roy's program were that sort of thing allowed.

The fact that during the Dean Smith era, they were never beaten by a better team. Dean ALWAYS had an excuse.

Back