• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

God damn Wake Forest basketball!! .....

You're really preschooling me.

OMG, I love the search function.

I think I'm just gonna copy Tobacco's kill shot post and reply with it to dv7 no matter what the topic - that's assuming he ever shows up again.

But really, you are not an interesting poster at all viewing your posts. So boring.

So have the last word my e-friend.

This^.
I love my Deacs. Brighter days ahead. Get out at the Joel and support them.

You two are just fucking around, right? I mean, this isn't Yale and there aren't a lot of safe spaces on a message board committed to discussing Wake athletics. Freely. Or some such bullshit jibberish. Clearly my sarcasm meter is busted 'cause in all seriousness, I couldn't imagine walking into a room full of adults.. milling around a bit, then announcing I'm offended by how they speak or the ideas they choose to communicate. It just doesn't happen that way... so goddamn good job trolling me out of my shell. You guys had me there for a second.

Go Deacs!!

Piss_Christ_by_Serrano_Andres_%281987%29.jpg

Last edited:
Grow up.....and btw, your words are not meaningless. Doubt you care, but they offend me.

You are too privileged to have your offense count. In fact, your religion is very much in the "can/must malign" side of the dv7's worldview. Please be more oppressed, then he will co-opt your trauma as his own and blast other people's intolerance of your religion. I think that's how it works.

You are too privileged to have your offense count. In fact, your religion is very much in the "can/must malign" side of the dv7's worldview. Please be more oppressed, then he will co-opt your trauma as his own and blast other people's intolerance of your religion. I think that's how it works.

Calling it a world view is giving him way too much credit.

Happy Turkey Day you fucking idiot bible thumpers.

Poor wittle jesus, getting offended by the word goddammit, what a sensitive omnipotent being.

jesus_on_cross.gif

Damn heathens trying to take the Christ out of ThanksChristGiving.

#thanksobama

Back