• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

God damn Wake Forest basketball!! .....

I don't claim to be a saint, but on this day, of all days, why must we mock Christianity?

Thanksgiving? I thought it was all pilgrims and indians?

Don't understand what this means. Never realized Jesus celebrated thanksgiving. He probably did not. Last I checked he never "displaced" an indigenous people. Though his followers sure did a lot of it.

While I don't say g d because I realize some people get really offended. I never understood that. No one that says g d is saying "damn you god." They are saying "god please damn the thing I am asking you to."

In the op he's saying "please damn wake bball because it keeps dragging me back in." Context. Consider it next time your initial reaction is "imma gonna be offended yes I am"

Last edited:
DON'T BLASPHEME ON VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone please watch your fucking language. Please. Fuck.

Don't understand what this means. Never realized Jesus celebrated thanksgiving. He probably did not. Last I checked he never "displaced" an indigenous people. Though his followers sure did a lot of it.

While I don't say g d because I realize some people get really offended. I never understood that. No one that says g d is saying "damn you god." They are saying "god please damn the thing I am asking you to."

In the op he's saying "please damn wake bball because it keeps dragging me back in." Context. Consider it next time your initial reaction is "imma gonna be offended yes I am"

It's all about taking it vain...using the lord's name to satisfy your own little selfish ends...like fucking Harry Giles

I see the two year olds are still up. But they're so grown up I'm told, I mean nothing says maturity like proving you can use profanity. And let's make sure when we get one neg rep that we expose it to everyone in our best look at me moment where we can make sure everyone can follow along with our agenda. And while we're at it, let's go research every post of anyone who dissents so we can declare them boring. Isn't it nap time yet?

The really funny part is that I'm sure the 2 year olds have "Coexist" and "Choose Civility" bumper stickers.

I see the two year olds are still up. But they're so grown up I'm told, I mean nothing says maturity like proving you can use profanity. And let's make sure when we get one neg rep that we expose it to everyone in our best look at me moment where we can make sure everyone can follow along with our agenda. And while we're at it, let's go research every post of anyone who dissents so we can declare them boring. Isn't it nap time yet?

You didn't get laid much at Wake, did you? And by much I mean ever.

Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine.
--Patti Smith

It's all about taking it vain...using the lord's name to satisfy your own little selfish ends...like fucking Harry Giles

Disagree. It's about asking the old testament vengeful god to smite our enemies. He loves that shit.

Back