• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GoDeacsBlog

RacerDeac

#iwasright #rjlies
Reaction score
We'll soon have a new blog to read!!

http://wakeforest.247sports.com/Board/59491/GoDeacsBlog-22704185/1
jason27nc said:
Deman, has done a great job in his attempts to create a board with less vitriol and repetitive bashing of the coach and team. However, it seems to me that there are some people that simply refuse to allow a board to exist where they support the team.

That being said, I am currently planning out my own Deacon blog website. Unlike other WF blog websites, this will be one that does not relentlessly bash the coach and players, but instead will focus on the keys to our success and building up support for our team to win.

I will remain on 247 in the attempt to gain some key insight on your thoughts and opinions, and would welcome any to join the GoDeacsBlog when it is up and running. However, those that would attempt to criticize the coach and/or players will be immediately banned.

My time here might be a little bit more limited due to the time it will take to get it up and running, but I would appreciate any thoughts or input from the board. Deman, any thoughts from you would especially be appreciated.

LOLZ who the fuck are these people. You'd think Deman's site being immediately overrun by parodies would of made Jason realize his audience for this kind of thing. Jesus what a blind fool.

This guy has to be a parody.

"That being said, I am currently planning out my own Deacon blog website. Unlike other WF blog websites, this will be one that does not relentlessly bash the coach and players, but instead will focus on the keys to our success and building up support for our team to win."

I mean, there's only one other blog website and there has never once in the entire history of the blog been an article that came remotely close to bashing a player. Not once.

"However, those that would attempt to criticize the coach and/or players will be immediately banned."

lololol

This guy has to be a parody.

"That being said, I am currently planning out my own Deacon blog website. Unlike other WF blog websites, this will be one that does not relentlessly bash the coach and players, but instead will focus on the keys to our success and building up support for our team to win."

I mean, there's only one other blog website and there has never once in the entire history of the blog been an article that came remotely close to bashing a player. Not once.

He's not a parody. He's been around on Scout for years. It's likely that Jason has blog and forum confused. He's the dullest spoon in a drawer of blunt objects.

LOLZ who the fuck are these people. You'd think Deman's site being immediately overrun by parodies would of made Jason realize his audience for this kind of thing. Jesus what a blind fool.

There will be 2-3 participants. Of which two of them will be Jason and a second account he sets up to make the site look busier.

Well I would say at least a rudimentary level of knowledge concerning the differences between a forum and blog would be required for a blog to come even close to having a successful launch.

We had an old, old board argument where shocker he was wrong and he tried multiple times to meet up so he could treat me to a beer. Thankfully, I was no longer in Winston at that point.

The funny thing is that he criticizes the football coaches all the time, and then comes up with these lame hypotheticals and rationalizations to deflect any criticism from Bzzzzz.

So, the Sunshine Brigade now has their own message board and blog, to combat the evil forces of statistical truth and reality. Nice.

I bet this guy was also one of the ones most likely screaming for Dino's head four years ago, too.

After reading that I am convinced Jason is a parody. No one can be that freakin insane.

ec943bc217e17b208ea2ec3330c3ae5d.png

Part of me hates Bz for clearly wanting no part of that guy, and the other part of me can't blame him in the slightest.

It's a fantastically disturbing photo.

Back