• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gonzaga/Butler game

Stevens did the same thing when they hit that buzzer beater against Marquette on a circus shot out in Maui (I think?), he just walked to shake hands with Buzz.

Watch Brad Stevens when it goes in. No reaction whatsoever. What a boss.

All perspective. Our fans get pissed when Grobe/Bzz don't show reaction to anything. Some coaches are very animated, and some are not. Results are all that matter.

Such a good basketball day (except for the obvious)

All perspective. Our fans get pissed when Grobe/Bzz don't show reaction to anything. Some coaches are very animated, and some are not. Results are all that matter.

Well no reaction when you win is a little different than no reaction when you suck. Just a little difference there.

I have a half-wood from that Brad interview.

Stevens said postgame that his players will fight for a win. We just lose.

Only difference being Stevens wins a lot and shows no emotion, while Bzzz/Grobe lose a lot and show no emotion.

I love that excitement. The players moshpitting at mid court and diving on the floor is incredible. Love the emotion. Love college basketball.

They're still out on the court haha.

March 2, Butler at VCU. I need to find a ticket to that. I think I'm more excited about the Atlantic 10 than the Atlantic Coast this year. Actually, delete the "I think."

March 2, Butler at VCU. I need to find a ticket to that. I think I'm more excited about the Atlantic 10 than the Atlantic Coast this year. Actually, delete the "I think."

No doubt. The ACC blows this year.

Chances of an A-10 team in the FF > chances of an ACC team in the FF.

The ACC is undoubtedly better than the A-10 but the A-10 does have some competitive and fun teams.

Chances of an A-10 team in the FF > chances of an ACC team in the FF.

And like I said earlier, that's not true because of Duke. Hell Miami and State are better in RPI and KenPom than the second best A-10 team.

RPI:

1. Duke
4. Miami
12. State

A-10

14. Butler
28. VCU
32. Temple

KenPom:

4. Duke
19. Miami
27. State